Brewing Component TH

I was going to put in a Med Lab order , but now I dont know . That was alot of damaged goods , cant they say BUBBLEWRAP ??

Honestly I don't think it was the shipping. The box wasn't damaged and there was LOTS of bubble wrap. The filters come sterilized in a bag and you can't tell if their damaged till you open them. I believe they were all damaged before they sent them to me. Anyway they are making it right by me. I love doing business with them and will continue to do so.

Honestly I don't think it was the shipping. The box wasn't damaged and there was LOTS of bubble wrap. The filters come sterilized in a bag and you can't tell if their damaged till you open them. I believe they were all damaged before they sent them to me. Anyway they are making it right by me. I love doing business with them and will continue to do so.

Im sure all eyes are on your make-up order . A good company will make it right .

I was visualizing a busted up box w/ no bubblewrap (newspaper) had them before .

I think @OdieM will have the largest batch ever made...lol. I can't edit this stupid sad face out.....wtf:(
So I made 2 batches. One was a 80 ml batch and the other was 120ml batch. I will not go over 80 again. The amount of gunk that was left over in the coffee filter was ridiculous. I took my time and probably almost squeezed another 6-8 mls out of it. I thought about taking the gunk and rubbing it on my suburb lower abs. Lol
This is good info @OdieM

Just to clarity....you filtered with a coffee filter and then your bottle top? Correct?

Last edited:
I wish I had a place to brew myself. The wife has already informed me I would be murdered if I started cooking this stuff at home. Never even used tren, it would make great sense to make it myself. Maybe I'll just divorce her and marry tren?

I wish I had a place to brew myself. The wife has already informed me I would be murdered if I started cooking this stuff at home. Never even used tren, it would make great sense to make it myself. Maybe I'll just divorce her and marry tren?
I did it without my wife knowing. She wouldn't care anymore but I did it while she was at work. It's easier than baking cookies. :)

I'm also doing it while my gf is at work. She's not stupid she's had to sign for packs thats arrived that say medical supplies on it a few times. She used to ask but my transformation says it all. I just do it behind her back to be respectful to her. Plus she has my moms phone number.lol

I'm also doing it while my gf is at work. She's not stupid she's had to sign for packs thats arrived that say medical supplies on it a few times. She used to ask but my transformation says it all. I just do it behind her back to be respectful to her. Plus she has my moms phone number.lol

Oh she doesn't know you juice at all or just brew for the cattle?

I have not came out and told her anything about this lifestyle, so neither. Like I said though she's not stupid. I was 198 lbs a year ago and now Im 224 lbs and 8 % bf

Bro if she is the one your defiantly going to need to come out and tell her soon, the sooner the better I promise, when u hold it back then tell them they feel like you lied. Eventually it needs to come out.

Bro if she is the one your defiantly going to need to come out and tell her soon, the sooner the better I promise, when u hold it back then tell them they feel like you lied. Eventually it needs to come out.

The fact that I pay EVERY bill means dick runs this show. Nah I'm kidding thats the tren talking. When I get put on TRT by a doc next month I will sit down and tell her. Having my name on the bottle of test prescribed to me by a doc will help my case.

The fact that I pay EVERY bill means dick runs this show. Nah I'm kidding thats the tren talking. When I get put on TRT by a doc next month I will sit down and tell her. Having my name on the bottle of test prescribed to me by a doc will help my case.
Probably not all the Tren talking. Even off Tren I still carry that attitude, that I pay for everything and if she really wants to make issue she better remember I bring a lot more to the table then she does. With all that said, my girl knows all. She has told me she doesn't like me using all the gear, but she will support what ever I do.

Probably not all the Tren talking. Even off Tren I still carry that attitude, that I pay for everything and if she really wants to make issue she better remember I bring a lot more to the table then she does. With all that said, my girl knows all. She has told me she doesn't like me using all the gear, but she will support what ever I do.
My wife always supported me...When she first met me at a friends pool party she told a mutual friend holy hell look at him... she was staring at 100 days of tren ...

yeah its not all the gear talking. We've had that fight a few times that she doesn't pay a single one of OUR bills. I'm over it, it is what it is. As long as she pays her stuff( insurance, car note, phone) I'm happy.

I know one thing for sure , my appetite is gone , I could barely eat 5 eggs this morning . I thought cows eat more on this stuff ...
I know trenbolone improves the efficiency of food absorbtion in cattle. So I'd focus on getting your proteins in even harder than usual.

I know one thing for sure , my appetite is gone , I could barely eat 5 eggs this morning . I thought cows eat more on this stuff ...
OGH, you might want to throw in a large protein shake in the morning just to get your stomach going. I find it helps me get hungrier earlier in the day by putting some volume in first thing.

OGH, you might want to throw in a large protein shake in the morning just to get your stomach going. I find it helps me get hungrier earlier in the day by putting some volume in first thing.

Thanks Ron , I started that this morning 5 eggs,ham,br rice & ON drink ....

Actually had 3 protein drinks today which is a record for me (usually 1-2)
Also been eating 4 egg whites before bed