Brewing Component TH

This is what was going down when I left the house. Neither one of them are done yet. The big one is still breaking down and the smaller one hasn't been filtered yet. I will filter them together tonight.
d54cd00aad303dc8bed12af6d3778922.jpg

I will say that fina-h carts have a real strong smell compared to component. Hope that doesn't mean what I think. I'll find out in the next few days

They were a little stinky weren't they
yes as soon as I opened my fina-h carts it burnt my nostrils. Component was nothing like that and I was dealing with 5 times what I had in carts. I know they are dosed the same but so are Watson Vicodin and the real Vicodin that actually say Vicodin on them. The real vicodin is WAY stronger even though it says its the same mg as the Watson. Sorry I'm an exdrug addict and thats the easiest way to explain it. I'm just leery because there has to be a reason the components are half the price of the carts. Anyway I'll know in a few days

Yep - the Fina carts stunk , the ol lady wouldnt come in the kitchen while I was doing it .
I kept a hepa-mask on the whole time (hey Im ex Haz-Mat , still got lots of gear , lol)

Found a great deal on sterile 20ml vials , $1.95 a piece . Hes been on e-Bay for 10 years and caps and Autoclaves them himself . ALL materials made in the USA .He guarantees them sterile .Also a great guy Ive come to know online....(he's here in Oregon)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201353135286

$_57.JPG

Brave man! I'm only at 50ed right now. Going to up it to 70 tomorrow.

Do you have negative sides? Positives?
Just sweating and a little acne on my chest but not much to worry about. I NEVER get acne from anything but I have just enough to notice. Piss is only dark when my water intake slows and first piss of the morning.

I'm also using test at 900mg a week. The tren is keeping the water retention almost non existent. Love it!!!!

The component used to be almost twice as much as fina. $65 vs $35. Now they are both $120ish. I think it is a name think and the fact people are confused about component and that it might have estrogen in it.
Also, I have mixed the ba/bb and 5 ml of gso in with my crushed pellets, let them sit and swirl for a day, then mix in 25mls of GSO that was heated (not hot) and swirl some more. It came out fire, but I had to go through two coffee filters. There was very little sediment. More of a film.

The component used to be almost twice as much as fina. $65 vs $35. Now they are both $120ish. I think it is a name think and the fact people are confused about component and that it might have estrogen in it.
Also, I have mixed the ba/bb and 5 ml of gso in with my crushed pellets, let them sit and swirl for a day, then mix in 25mls of GSO that was heated (not hot) and swirl some more. It came out fire, but I had to go through two coffee filters. There was very little sediment. More of a film.

I got alot more sediment from the Comp than I got from the Fina (??) The Fina left nothing behind but a light brown sediment like you said . They are different .