Brewing Component TH

I actually did mine for a friend since I've never ran tren. After brewing it I wanted to try it so I kept one bottle for myself to see how I react to tren. My buddy that I gave the three vials away to is a big German/Nazi history buff so I slapped together these labels real quick using MS Paint.
image.jpg

As for the brewing, here's what I learned:
- Even though I crushed the pellets up exceptionally well and mixed them with just the BB and BA it still took a long time to fully dissolve. I used hot water baths and swirled often but it still took a while. I ended up letting it sit for 16 hours before I added oil.
- MCT seems great to work with. I have nothing to compare it to but it sure did prefilter quickly and it also went through the Whatman .45 and .20 without any issues. I did hot water baths before each filter session which probably made it easier.
- I have now done two 50mg shots and have had absolutely zero PIP. MCT flows like water. I used the NOW brand.

Who's starting a synovex thread....lol
I actually did mine for a friend since I've never ran tren. After brewing it I wanted to try it so I kept one bottle for myself to see how I react to tren. My buddy that I gave the three vials away to is a big German/Nazi history buff so I slapped together these labels real quick using MS Paint.
View attachment 25695

- Even though I crushed the pellets up exceptionally well and mixed them with just the BB and BA it still took a long time to fully dissolve. I used hot water baths and swirled often but it still took a while. I ended up letting it sit for 16 hours before I added oil.
- MCT seems great to work with. I have nothing to compare it to but it sure did prefilter quickly and it also went through the Whatman .45 and .20 without any issues. I did hot water baths before each filter session which probably made it easier.
- I have now done two 50mg shots and have had absolutely zero PIP. MCT flows like water. I used the NOW brand.
We only use this on animals. Not approved for human use.

Thank you

Who's starting a synovex thread....lol

We only use this on animals. Not approved for human use.

Thank you
With the rise is beef prices. Cattle implants have been a life saver. My yields are 10% greater. I hope the manufacturers loosen up production. Might I also suggest they produce a trenbolone a/test p combination? ;)

View attachment 25695

Huh - I mixed the BA & BB & oil at once , like the original Basskiller recipe said . Should I have just mixed the BA & BB w/ the crushed powder , then added the oil later on ?

I've got 80ml going right now but only added 76ml worth of stuff to it. The pellets will take care of the few extra mls. ( hopefully). My last batch I was a few mls short from the coffee filter and the bottle top.