Brewing Component TH

Oh wow! But I've been that bored before. Try a 10ml syringe and a caulk gun.

I had some 10ml syringes, but went with 3ml so I could take breaks. Been drinking so much water that I've got to piss every 30mins. lol

Last edited:
They all look the same color , mine and everyone elses are the same .
I guess nobody baked theirs ? (darkens the color)
Only the fina H years ago seems to have been darker.. I was told that when pressing the pellets on fina pressure and a lot of heat were used and it oxidized the tren during the process..I don't know how much truth that holds.. I would assume pellets are made a different way now..

Huh - I mixed the BA & BB & oil at once , like the original Basskiller recipe said . Should I have just mixed the BA & BB w/ the crushed powder , then added the oil later on ?
Depending on the compound I'm using OGH i see things dissolve better before it is diluted with oil. I use other compounds (namely deca) that will literally blend with nothing more than the beaker being warm.

Depending on the compound I'm using OGH i see things dissolve better before it is diluted with oil. I use other compounds (namely deca) that will literally blend with nothing more than the beaker being warm.

^^^ Im going to omit the oil next time and just swirl the BA/BB/powder mixture in hot water , then add the oil and continue swirling .

Im going to omit the oil next time and just swirl the BA/BB powder mixture in hot water , then add the oil and continue swirling .
Something worth trying would be to gently warm the beaker or whatever your mixing in. I use a large pyrex measuring cup. You shouldn't need a warm water bath. I have had trouble in the past having any water anywhere near my mix, I've actually completely ruined entire batches having steam around - even just warm water! The first time you do this you will be broken hearted.

Something worth trying would be to gently warm the beaker or whatever your mixing in. I use a large pyrex measuring cup. You shouldn't need a warm water bath. I have had trouble in the past having any water anywhere near my mix, I've actually completely ruined entire batches having steam around - even just warm water! The first time you do this you will be broken hearted.

I used the small Mason "Big-Mouth" half-pint jars w/ lid for mixing/swirling . It locked out the steam and kept it from contaminating....

Yep mines a bit lighter with the MCT.
873b9c5345d9c2387c57bfb680afa265.jpg