Brewing Component TH

Yes - I was left a few ugly gobs of white junk in the Comp . Does this mean the Fina"s filler dissolved more w/ my finished product ?....
I would have to say yes...Also note re-crystal method on both fina(x2carts) and component th(x1) both are about the same in the return...

I read on professional muscle lot of the guys like the component it leaves a better finished product, but I wouldn't be able to note this. OGH which one looks better as a finished product?

I read on professional muscle lot of the guys like the component it leaves a better finished product, but I wouldn't be able to note this. OGH which one looks better as a finished product?

I still think they look the same finished . I used GSO on both ...
Im proud of both of them , and hope they go far (in my body !)

I know one thing for sure , my appetite is gone , I could barely eat 5 eggs this morning . I thought cows eat more on this stuff ...

Aggravated with Med Lab. I ordered 5 bottle tops and all 5 of them bases were cracked when I opened them. Luckily the tops screwed on to my hybex glass bases I have.

Aggravated with Med Lab. I ordered 5 bottle tops and all 5 of them bases were cracked when I opened them. Luckily the tops screwed on to my hybex glass bases.
Nalgene ? they have always worked for me. filter room temp. I think a lot have problems with various tops leaking and im quite sure its from hot oil and chems...also its well worth getting prefilters as well for them....

Nalgene ? they have always worked for me. filter room temp. I think a lot have problems with various tops leaking and im quite sure its from hot oil and chems...also its well worth getting prefilters as well for them....
Yes
c79c7d48180ef654d47db93c51c463cc.jpg

200 mls ( well maybe a little shy of that after the coffee filter and filter took their share)
Pic makes it look a lot lighter then they really are because the Suns coming in through the blinds.
20a29b1daa1e3bfaccfdfef85231e0b6.jpg

So I made 2 batches. One was a 80 ml batch and the other was 120ml batch. I will not go over 80 again. The amount of gunk that was left over in the coffee filter was ridiculous. I took my time and probably almost squeezed another 6-8 mls out of it. I thought about taking the gunk and rubbing it on my suburb lower abs. Lol

So I made 2 batches. One was a 80 ml batch and the other was 120ml batch. I will not go over 80 again. The amount of gunk that was left over in the coffee filter was ridiculous. I took my time and probably almost squeezed another 6-8 mls out of it. I thought about taking the gunk and rubbing it on my suburb lower abs. Lol
o cmon now...!! do a whole 100 dose box.. trick is not rushing and after all is broken down and mixed let it settle for a day or two no rush.. then take a 60/ml syring and suck all ontop of the sediment and filter thru bottle top.. the final sediment layer add that to a coffee filter in the top of bottle top and drip away for a day , vacuum stays entire time on the bottle top so every drop from the coffee filter eventually ends up filtered...>: ) by the way I use the red nylon Nalgene filters...the blue are pes?

o cmon now...!! do a whole 100 dose box.. trick is not rushing and after all is broken down and mixed let it settle for a day or two no rush.. then take a 60/ml syring and suck all ontop of the sediment and filter thru bottle top.. the final sediment layer add that to a coffee filter in the top of bottle top and drip away for a day , vacuum stays entire time on the bottle top so every drop from the coffee filter eventually ends up filtered...>: ) by the way I use the red nylon Nalgene filters...the blue are pes?

I was actually gonna do the whole box at once but I bought the 150 ml bottle top filters so I couldn't. Maybe I will with my next box. Making numerous batches at once sucked. Especially when I realized that all my filters were damaged during shipping. I will defiantly be letting the coffee filter drip into the bottle top filter next time. Also Im getting a hot plate magnetic stirrer. Gonna just let it do its thing from now on and not have to really mess with it.

I was going to put in a Med Lab order , but now I dont know . That was alot of damaged goods , cant they say BUBBLEWRAP ??

You know Amazon could teach alot of people about shipping and how to prep . NEVER had a damaged box or goods from them . Has anyone here had a bad Amazon order ?