Brewing Component TH

image.jpg I was not going post anything to let the thread die but whatever, I'll post one pic. I'll have it bottled today. Drip drip drip muthafucka

Man I just can't see that happening. Lot of binders and filler in there. Maybe coffee filter first then a .45 then a .22

but its all a guess. Only component I brewed was done with recrystallization method

I wouldn't do it all at once, thats just me. I plan on having a couple of different coffee filters going and then filtering it all at once from there in a bottle top.

I have never used this method, but I did read in one recipe you could use a sonic jewelry cleaners to break up the pellets. It doesn't sound very practical, though, unless brewing a lot. Just thought I'd share.

Found this today ....

Home » Products & services » Beef » Component with Tylan (feedyard)

rb_s_component_tylan_feedyard.jpg

Component® with Tylan® cattle implants—
protect your implant investment

Localized antibacterial helps reduce implant defects for healthier implant sites and improves feed conversion and average daily gain1,2
In today’s market, cattle are worth more than ever, which is why implants continue to play a significant role in end-point management protocols because they provide a 24:1 return1,* on investment.

As a proven and high-return solution, Component with Tylan can deliver localized antibacterial protection that improves the health and overall performance of the implant site, ensuring maximum implant ROI.

Component with Tylan offers both initial and terminal implants for steers and heifers. Every implant includes a tylosin tartrate (Tylan) pellet that dissolves and releases antibacterial throughout the implant site.

tylan_site1.jpg
tylan_site2.jpg
tylan_site3.jpg

Every animal mounts an inflammatory response to the implanting procedure. This response can have an impact on abscess rates, especially in wet and/or dirty conditions.2 Component with Tylan paired with Zero Defect Implant training† can reduce the number of abscesses, improving the health of the implant site and overall performance.3

Compon

My cattle are loving it ;)

Also what are you trying to say? I should take the blue pill? ( picture me saying that in my Matrix voice)