Brewing Component TH

They used to be slightly more than half the price. I think it's hist a supply and demand issue with the manufacturer. They are only allowed so much of a controlled substance by the government. I believe the manufacturer of fina also produces revalor, so they have to spread it through extra products. That and fina may not be as popular with all the other products on the market. I really don't think it has to do with quality.

Agree. Tren is Tren.

Th and Fina are the same quality of tren. I have been in touch with some vets that have been around a long time. Component has been around nearly As long As fina-h. Guys who have ran both are reporting the same quality.

Guess I'll have to be my own judge being as I have both and I defiantly know the quality of the carts. I'm sure they are the same or very close. Either way it's way better then UGL crap

Anybody getting labs while on? I'm curious to see how the tren would effect E2
as it normally elevates it. It would be intresting if we can set some sort of a standard. That's what they have been trying to do over on reddit.

as it normally elevates it. It would be intresting if we can set some sort of a standard. That's what they have been trying to do over on reddit.
2 more weeks and I am.

I just got labs back. 2400ng test while using pharm aromasin and test showed my e2 at 406ng

Yes I put on latex gloves and slowly squeezed it and got like a good 10 drops..it was just a thick skin colored wax clumps left in coffee filter..so is it common as a newb who just successfully made his own 40ml of pure fina to keep looking at the finished product over and over like its a new fucking toy?? View attachment 24653
I'll trade you my soul for that if you're down

I just got labs back. 2400ng test while using pharm aromasin and test showed my e2 at 406ng

Tren does not aromatize and does not elevate e2. The testing method privatemdlabs/labcorp uses picks up tren as e2. If you're running tren and want to get an accurate reading use labsmd.

Yea, that's what I was trying to get at. Not sure how accurate it is.

It'd be great if someone could figure out an accurate way to do it.. In my experience it's all over the place. Fina tren had me around 200 once and UGL tren at only 70mg/day put me over 800.

It'd be great if someone could figure out an accurate way to do it.. In my experience it's all over the place. Fina tren had me around 200 once and UGL tren at only 70mg/day put me over 800.

If we had a batch of tren we knew for certain how it was dosed, maybe it could be done.