Brewing Component TH

Yeah gonna do a little experment by the end of next week. I'm brewing a mega batch to say the lest. I'm planing on using 3 different oils cause I plan to sell some locally to gym buddies. I was told on another board that MCT oil knots some members up. Like it leaves a lump under the skin. I've never expericed this but we're all different. Anyway I just want to make sure that if someone doesn't respond well to the oil that I can replace it with something else. I'm gonna lab max all 3 to show how differnt oils test. Should be interesting.

I was planning on using gso but I may switch to mct. Should I adjust the BB and BA amounts if I use mct instead of gso?

@OdieM

I've only ever heard of one guy actually go to jail for Fina, and that's because he sold it. I would encourage you to not write stuff about selling on an open forum. Just looking out for you brother. Remember, users go to jail, dealers go to prison.

Awesome thread here. I'm sold. Supplies ordered and in route.

I'll document my process here in this thread as well.

A big thanks to everyone that contributed their time, resources, and knowledge on this subject. Thank you.

First pin on old Sally, she's my skinniest heifer. I put it in her delt instead of behind the ear as recommended. The inject went smooth as silk. She will report back to me later tonight and tomorrow morning on how she is handling the GSO as far as PIP goes. I'll let my fellow beef farmers know. ;)

Theres guys jumping on the tren-train all over the internet nowdays , thats all guys talk about ....tren-tren-tren . No big secret.

Notice that most/all the recipes online are at least 5 to 10 years old ? These kits have been in circulation for years , and the manufacturer knows where most are going ....thats why they separated the blue pill instead of mixing it in .....

Can someone tell me why FIna-H carts are twice the price of the Componet T-H?? Im just curious. Its got me worried that the component are not as good of quality as the carts. I know they both say that there the same mg, but its got me curious. It just make no sense to me. Im mean why would farmers like myself buy the carts for twice as much when I can just buy the TH component and toss a blue pellet? There has to be a reason. Im wondering if the components are like a generic version of the carts. Anyway Im just curious, seems to good to be true

Can someone tell me why FIna-H carts are twice the price of the Componet T-H?? Im just curious. Its got me worried that the component are not as good of quality as the carts. I know they both say that there the same mg, but its got me curious. It just make no sense to me. Im mean why would farmers like myself buy the carts for twice as much when I can just buy the TH component and toss a blue pellet? There has to be a reason. Im wondering if the components are like a generic version of the carts. Anyway Im just curious, seems to good to be true
I believe it depends on your cattle

They used to be slightly more than half the price. I think it's hist a supply and demand issue with the manufacturer. They are only allowed so much of a controlled substance by the government. I believe the manufacturer of fina also produces revalor, so they have to spread it through extra products. That and fina may not be as popular with all the other products on the market. I really don't think it has to do with quality.