Brewing Component TH

what exactly is in one? I can eat one and get the shits within an hour of eating it.
how the hell can it go through me in an hour?

What oil did you go with? Grapeseed?
A little tip for those that are brewing short esters for personal use. Using mct oil will prove to be far more comfortable for daily injections. I have found that 3ml daily of short esters was a breeze in comparison to GSO. Using heat on your oil in the case of tren is bad business and is not needed, but i have found that in the case of mct with other compound seems to be much more sensitive to heat and can turn cloudy after filtering if you cross a certain threshold with the temps.
But in terms of pip and viscosity there is nothing better.

A little tip for those that are brewing short esters for personal use. Using mct oil will prove to be far more comfortable for daily injections. I have found that 3ml daily of short esters was a breeze in comparison to GSO. Using heat on your oil in the case of tren is bad business and is not needed, but i have found that in the case of mct with other compound seems to be much more sensitive to heat and can turn cloudy after filtering if you cross a certain threshold with the temps.

Interesting ; Im still deciding between MCT and GSO....
(but less PIP is the deciding factor)

Interesting ; Im still deciding between MCT and GSO....
(but less PIP is the deciding factor)
Its so much thinner. I went with a moderate amount of benzyl benzoate to keep it comfortably in solution.
It came out thin enough that i can pin with insulin syringes - this is a beautiful thing :)
Remember, NO HEAT ;)

Yeah I used MCT but from looking at photo he may of used grape seed oil or perhaps he just got it a little to hot when bathing it.

I love MCT oil. Its the only oil that I can pin more then 2mls in my delts without getting pip

What oil did you go with? Grapeseed?
Yep, GSO. The oil was a little bit lighter than the finished product. I used minimal heat. I kept it in a pan of water on low (electric stove top). If O went with a lighter color of oil, my tren would have come out golden, no doubt.

Also, just my experience.... and I know if you scortch the tren it degrades it however.... The most potent tren I have ever had to this point was rusty brown. Just saying you should not just a tren on color. After all we know exactly where this batch was made from. ;-) I'm pinning as soon as I get home from the gym. I'll keep y'all updated on the PIP.

Also, just my experience.... and I know if you scortch the tren it degrades it however.... The most potent tren I have ever had to this point was rusty brown. Just saying you should not just a tren on color. After all we know exactly where this batch was made from. ;-) I'm pinning as soon as I get home from the gym. I'll keep y'all updated on the PIP.

Damn you haven't pinned it yet? lol It looks good brother. Mine came out lighter because MCT is more of a clear oil and I babied it on the stove top.lol

Damn you haven't pinned it yet? lol It looks good brother. Mine came out lighter because MCT is more of a clear oil and I babied it on the stove top.lol
I have another batch to do, and I won't need it for some weeks to come, as you already know. Lol. I may throw it into solution and see how many days it takes to dissolve. I'll filter it and compare the differences in color. I'm certain it will be a lot lighter.

Hahaha and I wanted to pin last night but Mr. Whatman had my hands shaking like I was comimg down off a week long alcoholic episode. Fuck a syringe filter.

I have another batch to do, and I won't need it for some weeks to come, as you already know. Lol. I may throw it into solution and see how many days it takes to dissolve. I'll filter it and compare the differences in color. I'm certain it will be a lot lighter.

Hahaha and I wanted to pin last night but Mr. Whatman had my hands shaking like I was comimg down off a week long alcoholic episode. Fuck a syringe filter.
Mine gets a little darker with time. Starts out really light and a couple weeks later its like honey almost.