Brewing Component TH

I've read it about 10 times and still don't feel comfortable. You gotta crystal yours?
View attachment 25137
I've always just crushed, mixed my ba, bb and oil, swirled and filtered. (To put it simple) and things worked great. I'm with you on not harvesting the crystals. I feel it's extra steps to screw up. Has anyone ever done both methods?

Mine expired the same month I got them. I wrote them a nasty email about it and they said they would never do that to me again. Lol. They said they were still good for a month and needed to get them off their self. I've talked with a member and his have been expired for a long time and there still good
2618fe8cc041de962e3a05033450241e.jpg
You should ask if they will sell their expired carts at cost. They should do that since you are the one whose cattle are at risk of being undersized.

I've always just crushed, mixed my ba, bb and oil, swirled and filtered. (To put it simple) and things worked great. I'm with you on not harvesting the crystals. I feel it's extra steps to screw up. Has anyone ever done both methods?
Only problem with this method is the BB and BA dissolve some of the fillers, so you inject that into your body. Crystallizing gives a purer product because you manually filter the cellulose with a methonol solution before the actual crystallization step.

Only problem with this method is the BB and BA dissolve some of the fillers, so you inject that into your body. Crystallizing gives a purer product because you manually filter the cellulose with a methonol solution before the actual crystallization step.

Are the fillers in an amount that is harmful to the body at all ?

Is crystallization worth the extra steps ?

Are the fillers in an amount that is harmful to the body at all ?

Is crystallization worth the extra steps ?
I think so, but you'll lose about 2g of yield at worst unless you really suck at following directions.

Here is a link to the inactive ingredients. It's not clear what is part of the tren pellet and what is part of the blue pellet.

http://www.medicationdaily.com/component-t-h-with-tylan/ingredients

This says it all , the Tylan is only in the blue pill , correct ?

"Each cartridge belt holds 20 doses of Component T-H with Tylan (trenbolone and tylosin implant) Implants for feedlot heifers. Each dose of 11 pellets consists of 10 pellets containing a total of 200 mg of trenbolone acetate plus 1 pellet containing 29 mg tylosin tartrate as a local antibacterial. Component T-H (trenbolone implant) Implants are recommended for use in feedlot heifers for INCREASED RATE OF WEIGHT GAIN AND FEED EFFICIENCY."

This says it all , the Tylan is only in the blue pill , correct ?

"Each cartridge belt holds 20 doses of Component T-H with Tylan (trenbolone and tylosin implant) Implants for feedlot heifers. Each dose of 11 pellets consists of 10 pellets containing a total of 200 mg of trenbolone acetate plus 1 pellet containing 29 mg tylosin tartrate as a local antibacterial. Component T-H (trenbolone implant) Implants are recommended for use in feedlot heifers for INCREASED RATE OF WEIGHT GAIN AND FEED EFFICIENCY."
Yes, you just toss it. Thank goodness they did it that way and not add it in like they do the estrodial.

By the way, why don't they make a cattle implant than combines trenbolone and testosterone propianate? I think I am going to send Elanco a letter. With the high beef prices, us ranchers need to maximize our profits!

Okay, that makes sense. I still d I nt trust myself enough.

On another note, the location they make a lot of these implants is just a few miles from where I work. I wonder if there is a lonely fatty (with a cute face) working there that needs some lovin'. It wouldn't be my first... :/

Okay, that makes sense. I still d I nt trust myself enough.

On another note, the location they make a lot of these implants is just a few miles from where I work. I wonder if there is a lonely fatty (with a cute face) working there that needs some lovin'. It wouldn't be my first... :/
She says if you eat her ass after a mc Donald's mc griddle breakfast she would swipe a case for ya!

do me a favor A-a-Ron.....once the lonely fattie gives up the tren and you dump her, let me know. That way I can move in for the rebound of extra tren

Sponsors

Latest posts