Brewing Component TH

Yeah it says maximum temp is like 47 degrees Fahrenheit. It says on the packaging.

Yeah it says maximum temp is like 47 degrees Fahrenheit. It says on the packaging.
Mine was shipped hot and has been kept at about 70 since I have had it! Think it's still ok?

Hope it's just the blue pellet that needed to be refrigerated

Mine was shipped hot and has been kept at about 70 since I have had it! Think it's still ok?

Hope it's just the blue pellet that needed to be refrigerated
I'm sure it's fine. Shit you can heat it during the brew anyway.

Should be fine. I kept my Fina in my closet for a while before I brewed it and boyee its still FIREEE. I have some sitting in there right now matter of fact. I never had what y'all are using though with the blue pellet. Fixing to jump on that wagon since its cheaper. Im gonna crush them up with my fina and brew it

Ok. Just called my buddy that uses this stuff for it's intended use! He says they keep it cold
So the pellets don't warp and get jammed in the gun, there is no other reason.

Says as long as it's not kept in sunlight that it's fine

Ok. Just called my buddy that uses this stuff for it's intended use! He says they keep it cold
So the pellets don't warp and get jammed in the gun, there is no other reason.

Says as long as it's not kept in sunlight that it's fine
Its only when you get it hot enough for oxidization to occur do you run into degradation issues.

I would keep it in the fridge just to be safe. In all honesty though, as long as it's not in direct sunlight, the product is probably fine. I have heard that Tren oxidizes to a greater degree than other AAS, so keep that in mind.

I would keep it in the fridge just to be safe. In all honesty though, as long as it's not in direct sunlight, the product is probably fine. I have heard that Tren oxidizes to a greater degree than other AAS, so keep that in mind.
I look at some vet sites for finaplix-h (I looked up fina because it takes the Tylan out of the equation) and it is recommended that you refrigerate it. I'm sure it's not going to hurt keeping it at room temperature for awhile (who here is going to sit on it?), but if you stock up and dont brew for awhile, I'd suggest refrigeration since that is what the manufacturer recommends.

This is a great thread. I freaking love Meso. I have been apart of SG,SW,SF,Evo and briefly reddit. I'm only active on Meso these days and its cause we are tired of all the bull shit these UGLs are pushing and were taking a stand. Plus brewing is fun as hell

I've had fina in the closet for up to 2 years......never had an issue. If it lost any potency, I couldn't tell it. It might have been 95mg instead of 100mg... I guess it's possible.

Should be fine. I kept my Fina in my closet for a while before I brewed it and boyee its still FIREEE. I have some sitting in there right now matter of fact. I never had what y'all are using though with the blue pellet. Fixing to jump on that wagon since its cheaper. Im gonna crush them up with my fina and brew it

Odie /Anyone - what was your carts expiration date ? Most of the Fina carts Ive seen are expired (by alot)....

Odie /Anyone - what was your carts expiration date ? Most of the carts Ive seen are expired (by alot)....
Mine expired the same month I got them. I wrote them a nasty email about it and they said they would never do that to me again. Lol. They said they were still good for a month and needed to get them off their self. I've talked with a member and his have been expired for a long time and there still good
2618fe8cc041de962e3a05033450241e.jpg

My bad, mine is Sept 2017
[EDIT: removed due to potentially personally-identifying info.]

Question, how long do y'all think the brew is good for before it starts to lose potency. Like how long is the shelve life?

there is a detailed of converting pellets into crystal on basskillers site...actually more then one if I remember correctly.. years ago I followed the one im thinking of and it worked like a charm on many many carts ..

I've read it about 10 times and still don't feel comfortable. You gotta crystal yours?
100_0553.JPG

Sponsors

Latest posts