Brewing Component TH

Not yet, need get my ai's and I wanna run the test, tren and mast. Then switch to winny last 6 weeks...I'm not sure how 2 run yet...need suggestions, it will be a gnarly cut cycle. Right now I'm afraid I'm quite disorganized on this shit thus far.
What do you usually run tren at for starters (what can you handle)?

I highly recommend the recrystallization method over what you did here simply because you don't have to wait on those damn coffee filters (damn those coffee filters). It's best to dissolve the crushed pellets in HEET and then filter with an old t-shirt or dish rag. That'll take the cellulose right out of it, and it'll filter quickly (<60 seconds). Then add the water drip and boom, tren crystals. Air dry the powder after you've filtered the crystals from the solution, and you're ready to brew.

Not to derail the thread, but has anyone here actually converted Revalor successfully? It seems that it can't be done unless you're willing to ignore the estrogen removal, which of course, we are not willing to do.

I'm yet to find an answer to why the Synovex conversion works, but the Revalor conversion always fails miserably. Lye is a tricky bastard.

Not to derail the thread, but has anyone here actually converted Revalor successfully? It seems that it can't be done unless you're willing to ignore the estrogen removal, which of course, we are not willing to do.

I'm yet to find an answer to why the Synovex conversion works, but the Revalor conversion always fails miserably. Lye is a tricky bastard.

I've been researching this unsuccessfully as well. Does anyone have a good write up for producing test base from revalor?

Apparently the lye will strip both the prop ester and estrogen leaving you with pure test base, but the write ups are so old now that idk if there is a better way.

Base could be used to make TNE or suspension which would be need to be shot everyday. Not ideal, but at least we would know the test is legit

I've been researching this unsuccessfully as well. Does anyone have a good write up for producing test base from revalor?

Apparently the lye will strip both the prop ester and estrogen leaving you with pure test base, but the write ups are so old now that idk if there is a better way.

Base could be used to make TNE or suspension which would be need to be shot everyday. Not ideal, but at least we would know the test is legit
I believe your thinking of synovex. Revalor is tren

I believe the process is the same however.
It is but you'll get drastically different results. Component EH with Tylan is easily converted to test base using the syno recipe. Revalor doesn't work though. I think it's because revalor has estradiol and component eh has estradiol benzoate, but I don't have enough orgo Chem knowledge to back my theory.

I'm convinced that the revalor kits never worked like they did for syno, but I wasn't around back then. I've only heard of revalor problems, not successes.

Keep it in heet for an hour an youll come out with prop with synovex 24 hours for base

It is but you'll get drastically different results. Component EH with Tylan is easily converted to test base using the syno recipe. Revalor doesn't work though. I think it's because revalor has estradiol and component eh has estradiol benzoate, but I don't have enough orgo Chem knowledge to back my theory.

I'm convinced that the revalor kits never worked like they did for syno, but I wasn't around back then. I've only heard of revalor problems, not successes.
We're you the guy left with the green gunk after adding the naoh?

I highly recommend the recrystallization method over what you did here simply because you don't have to wait on those damn coffee filters (damn those coffee filters). It's best to dissolve the crushed pellets in HEET and then filter with an old t-shirt or dish rag. That'll take the cellulose right out of it, and it'll filter quickly (<60 seconds). Then add the water drip and boom, tren crystals. Air dry the powder after you've filtered the crystals from the solution, and you're ready to brew.

I know you just explained it above, but when you get a chance could you explain again with more detail? How much water? Something like step 1, etc? Would be great. Like you are telling a retard how this process is done....me being the retard.

Thanks

I know you just explained it above, but when you get a chance could you explain again with more detail? How much water? Something like step 1, etc? Would be great. Like you are telling a retard how this process is done....me being the retard.

Thanks
there is a detailed of converting pellets into crystal on basskillers site...actually more then one if I remember correctly.. years ago I followed the one im thinking of and it worked like a charm on many many carts ..

For Revalor, selective recrystallizing repeatedly might remove enough estrogen without having to use NaOH. This used to be the method used by Basskiller for Synovex, but he later retracted his support for it in favor of the NaOH method. This could have been a marketing ploy to sell kits or an honest change of heart.

I would think that 4-5 recrystallizations of Revalor would do the trick, but I wouldn't be the first to step in line to try it. Having a lab quality melting point device would be extremely valuable here.

My question is how did you end up with more then 40mls? You tweak the recipe?
Ya I was trying to make it 75mg to a ml and this is what I got back my .22 filters were getting clogged in the end so some was left in filters . Nectar was a little dirty after I squeezed out filter.

Sponsors

Latest posts