Brewing Component TH

All in all it was a cool experience and I learned a lot. Thanks to all you fuckers..Odie was the motivation when I saw that he did this.
Odie inspired me as well. There are going to a lot of us on the fina around here.

Yes I put on latex gloves and slowly squeezed it and got like a good 10 drops..it was just a thick skin colored wax clumps left in coffee filter..so is it common as a newb who just successfully made his own 40ml of pure fina to keep looking at the finished product over and over like its a new fucking toy?? image.jpg

I just finished running it thru a coffee filter and gave it a squeeze. Then I rubbed the gunk and it was really powdery and kind of a white color on the inside but the outside was waxy.

There are a few things I did differently, one was I didn't crush the pellets, the other was that I used only the bb and ba. It appears that my pellets disolved at the same rate as jimmyhoffa's pellets which were crushed and had oil. I suspect that if I had crushed them beforehand and used only the bb and ba it would have dissolved much better.

If it doesn't contain estrogen its simple. That's what got me started in home brew. I have paid next to nothing for most of the gear I have used.

Thanks pumping...shit was a really great experience for me and maybe one day I can find reputable Raws to make all my own gear..sad part is I read none of the Raws are reliable..similar to Chinese HGH bullshit scene. If not.....help a clown out.

Thanks pumping...shit was a really great experience for me and maybe one day I can find reputable Raws to make all my own gear..sad part is I read none of the Raws are reliable..similar to Chinese HGH bullshit scene. If not.....help a clown out.
So here's the big question...have you hit that shit yet? How are you going to run it?

Not yet, need get my ai's and I wanna run the test, tren and mast. Then switch to winny last 6 weeks...I'm not sure how 2 run yet...need suggestions, it will be a gnarly cut cycle. Right now I'm afraid I'm quite disorganized on this shit thus far.