Brewing Component TH

No I didn't bother doing that, just brewed it down like the original instructions, now I've poured it into the coffee filter and funnel while it's hot...damn it barely drips..

I just rechecked the brew for specific component th..I'm fine, it's just gonna take 7-8 hours to drain through the coffee filter...the only thing I could have done better was use a tiny bit of oil (like 5ml or less) to start the dissolve in the BB and BA and it would have broke down faster..oh well it's still working and it's my first time. I'll perfect it next time.

I believe in a week or two, I have a contract job starting next week I gotta get my ducks in a row and finalize my cycle. I may add masteron for its tren synergy and I need to get some prop and ai's ...ugh so much more planning to do ha.

I'm interested in how your first batch turns out. It looks like you are progressing along smoothly. Did you put BA, BB and oil in at the same time? I let mine sit in just the BB and BA over night. Then, I added oil.

I'm interested in how your first batch turns out. It looks like you are progressing along smoothly. Did you put BA, BB and oil in at the same time? I let mine sit in just the BB and BA over night. Then, I added oil.
How would you compare the fina tren to ugl tren?

Yeah I did it with the oil too, which I would not do next time

How would you compare the fina tren to ugl tren?

No comparison. I've ran 3 differnt UGLs Trens at 700 a week and could of easily of went to a gram. I thought that maybe I just handle tren well and started my fina out at the same dose. Big fucking mistake. I had to back it down for a bit.

Also make sure you guys have Pharma AIs before you start. I'm serious. I have ran over a dozen cycles and never had any gyno signs. Im aggressively fighting it everyday on the fina. When I say aggressively I'm not shitting yall. Hope yall take my advice on this. PM me if you need a fast Pharma AI guy

I haven't tried my tren homebrew yet. The ugl that I ran in the past was good because strength went up, but I'm sure it was under dosed or maybe I don't get negative sides. Anyway, the ugl made it difficult to breathe for a while but that's pretty much it. I was running 100 mg everyday, I'm certainly not going that high with my homebrew.

All in all it was a cool experience and I learned a lot. Thanks to all you fuckers..Odie was the motivation when I saw that he did this.