Brewing Component TH

Glue and binders mostly in the coffee filter I see...I am a noob at brewing and just read this part of an article on here by Bill Roberts..can someone explain how I'll get 100mg/mL with the process we are using? ie..the bb ba and usp grape seed I'm gonna use?

"Benzyl benzoate is a useful solubilizer. For example, trenbolone acetate is soluble only at 50 mg/mL in straight Wesson oil, but 100 mg/mL can be obtained with 20% benzyl benzoate and 80% Wesson oil."
To get 100 mg/ml, you'd need to back off the recipe by roughly 10%. More than likely you will lose a little tren. I'd do the recipe as is and just pin accordingly.

Sorry.....forget my last post. Follow the recipe you posted. You should come up with 40-45 ml (don't forget displacement from the tren) at 90-100 mg/ml.

True..simple is easier..even if it's not 100mg/mL it's gonna be about 1000 times better than ugl imo
Very true! You'll be choking your ass off!!

Follow this recipe and the measurements exactly. You'll just need one component cart vs two fina. And yes, use the coffee filter. When you mix, you will see why. Also, spend time swirling. The longer you swirl and let sit, the more tren gets picked up.

Yea that's what I have! Also have about 40 whatmans, debating on getting a caulk gun to make this easier.
Your forearms will never get big doing it that way. Plus you risk popping the membrane! Being gentle and patient is the name of the game when brewing!

Your forearms will never get big doing it that way. Plus you risk popping the membrane! Being gentle and patient is the name of the game when brewing!
Agree, those whatman filters aren't difficult to blow out. If you blow one out, you have to start all over again or say fuck it.

I remember the first time I went above 10 psi in a bottle top combo and cracked the nalgene. Fucking irate...
Hybex media bottle since then, never gone above 8 psi since, never ruptured a membrane since either.
Agree, those whatman filters aren't difficult to blow out. If you blow one out, you have to start all over again or say fuck it.