Brewing Component TH

Sweet everything is ordered up finally..I'll let you know how it comes out..prob be about 2 weeks cause I'll be working. Thanks for all the info..can't wait to run this. Now I need primo this cheap..lol

I have yet to receive one complaint, and I have complained none myself.
The only trouble I have had we the last couple batches of long esters there were issues so ive been using GSO on those and MCT on the shortys ;) Being that it is so smooth using MCT oil on a short ester thats getting pinned everyday is a fucking godsend! Im at 3cc daily of short ester at the moment and i'm pretty fucking glad shit is smooth. Im gonna keep doing the rain dance until the end of this cycle, hopefully it keeps working - im sweating like a Kennedy at a gun show...

Why don't u like it with long esters? Bad for high concentration?

Yeah screw the whatmans when doing this. I just used a small bottle top. IMO by the time you use a few whatmans you just sacrificed around 3ml of nectar.

I found some sterile grape seed..I think there is just a bunch of sissies around these parts...a lil pain is good haha
When I made mine, I used grape seed oil from the store. I heated it on the stove and when the temperature got to 120, I added it to my solution and swirled. The only problem with that was it really suspended all the binders so I had to let it settle a delay before filtering.

Yeah screw the whatmans when doing this. I just used a small bottle top. IMO by the time you use a few whatmans you just sacrificed around 3ml of nectar.
Can you elaborate a little? I'm going to be using already sterilized grape seed oil.

Can you elaborate a little? I'm going to be using already sterilized grape seed oil.
You do not need sterilized grapeseed oil. Sterilization happens upon filtration and with with inclusion of benzyl alcohol.
Usp grade oil is more than sufficient.

Can the coffee filter step be skipped? Is it really needed.
Don't skip the coffee filter step. You will never be able to filter it if you do. You wouldn't believe all the gunk that got filtered out by the coffee filter
d3de2dd3f171bb2d776d55ca422ef9aa.jpg

You can't tell in the pic but there is a lot of gunk in there. Im a sick bastard and ran my finger threw it and swallowed a little bit. lol

Don't skip the coffee filter step. You will never be able to filter it if you do. You wouldn't believe all the gunk that got filtered out by the coffee filter
d3de2dd3f171bb2d776d55ca422ef9aa.jpg
Thanks man! That's what I needed to know.

This will be my first attempt at brewing ,I will be following basskillers conversion. Just need to figure out
What I will use for the jars and how to sterilize them.

Thanks man! That's what I needed to know.

This will be my first attempt at brewing ,I will be following basskillers conversion. Just need to figure out
What I will use for the jars and how to sterilize them.
If this your first run get the pre sealed sterile vials

Glue and binders mostly in the coffee filter I see...I am a noob at brewing and just read this part of an article on here by Bill Roberts..can someone explain how I'll get 100mg/mL with the process we are using? ie..the bb ba and usp grape seed I'm gonna use?

"Benzyl benzoate is a useful solubilizer. For example, trenbolone acetate is soluble only at 50 mg/mL in straight Wesson oil, but 100 mg/mL can be obtained with 20% benzyl benzoate and 80% Wesson oil."