Brewing Component TH

I think it will be personally rewarding to make this shit myself, knowing it's not some clown juice these ugls been pushing around. I'll definitely do some pics and post up. Anyone got a good pm for recommendation on the "4G" kit?
All the kits have been off the market for a few years. A mixture of bb and ba, plus a little hot water bath will dissolve the pellets.

Yup, did a search found 2 kits but when you try to add to cart they are not avail. Bummer time to piece the shit together all gay like

There a good place to get bb and ba with the other supplies all at one location? Should I use mct or grape seed oil? Can u order the oil anywhere already sterile?

There a good place to get bb and ba with the other supplies all at one location? Should I use mct or grape seed oil? Can u order the oil anywhere already sterile?
Im getting mine at texlabssupply DOT com.

Also, I found some kits online if ya want PM me. But they are some of the most obvious searches and one should be able to find them real easy.

There is a place for heat sterilization in brewing but it is not used with finished product or on any compound.

You gonna bake your shit? I read a bunch that tren will hold to 400 degrees, but anything over 200 should sterilize..I figure if you run it through the watman .45u THEN another time through at .22u it would remove any bacteria..I figure I'd skip the bake
Shit no! I'm doing this for uncut potency. I'm going the same route you are, just ba and whatman filter. I will Give my glassware an isopropyl bath and bake them before use though. I did the math and figured with top notch materials (for kitchen brew) and cost of product, it will cost $40-50 per 10ml vial. That is low even for many ugls, and it will be garunteed fire. @OdieM you are a bad ass!