Brewing Component TH

Shit no! I'm doing this for uncut potency. I'm going the same route you are, just ba and whatman filter. I will Give my glassware an isopropyl bath and bake them before use though. I did the math and figured with top notch materials (for kitchen brew) and cost of product, it will cost $40-50 per 10ml vial. That is low even for many ugls, and it will be garunteed fire. @OdieM you are a bad ass!

Yeah you thank me now but I promise you'll cuss me later. Don't underestimate the FINA bro. I ran it like I've ran UGLs Trens and it's not even in the same category. I'm
Crying like a little bitch in my log now. Lol

What would you like to know I'm an open book
Wrong place for an intro.

Yeah you thank me now but I promise you'll cuss me later. Don't underestimate the FINA bro. I ran it like I've ran UGLs Trens and it's not even in the same category. I'm

Ok done in the right place

Haha, well that's what you get for running 700 pure tren ace! Lol. I'm going to start at 50 eod and work my way up from there.

Did you end up baking yours?

Haha, well that's what you get for running 700 pure tren ace! Lol. I'm going to start at 50 eod and work my way up from there.

Did you end up baking yours?

No need to. It actually weakens the nectar. Just filter through .22

I also used MCT, it makes for the smoothest pin ever.

No need to. It actually weakens the nectar. Just filter through .22

I also used MCT, it makes for the smoothest pin ever.
I'm finding filtered MCT, would that mean sterile or did you have to sterilize it?

I'm finding filtered MCT, would that mean sterile or did you have to sterilize it?

Honestly I just bought the NOW brand and let the filter and BA do all the work.

Some say it's hard to get the MCT to run through the coffee filter but I had no problem and it ran through it over night.

I'm really pleased with the Now MCT. Even though its not USP grade ( i believe its not ) I can run an entire liter through a bottle top .22 and its good all the way.
I was convinced before I even filtered my first batch with it that I was going to get clogged up. No prefilter either.

Honestly I just bought the NOW brand and let the filter and BA do all the work.

Some say it's hard to get the MCT to run through the coffee filter but I had no problem and it ran through it over night.

I must warn yall though. I'm on another board and some members say MCT knots them up everytime. I have NEVER experienced this and absolutely love it, but we are all differnt. I would hate for yall to brew something yall couldn't use.

I have yet to receive one complaint, and I have complained none myself.
The only trouble I have had we the last couple batches of long esters there were issues so ive been using GSO on those and MCT on the shortys ;) Being that it is so smooth using MCT oil on a short ester thats getting pinned everyday is a fucking godsend! Im at 3cc daily of short ester at the moment and i'm pretty fucking glad shit is smooth. Im gonna keep doing the rain dance until the end of this cycle, hopefully it keeps working - im sweating like a Kennedy at a gun show...

Mct legit. Oil doesn't need to be sterile @ebkallday. I use will be using NOW for foreseeable future. Everything very smooth