Brewing Component TH

It'd be great if someone could figure out an accurate way to do it.. In my experience it's all over the place. Fina tren had me around 200 once and UGL tren at only 70mg/day put me over 800.
In your experience did you find the fina much more potent? Iv never used UGL tren.

When I post my bloods on the fina I'll post my other 2 bloods I had done. That will be bloods on

TrenA

Tri-mix(TrenA,Hex,E)

Fina
Should be intersting to see since I know that the Fina is dosed correctly.

Hell yea!! That's the confusing part, the fina was definitely stronger and I was doing that at 75/day opposed to 70..

Curious to see those 3 sets of bloods odie.

Thats interesting. Do you remember what else you were running or how many hours post pin blood was drawn?

Wait - no! I got that wrong. I was taking 100mg based on the results of the testing i administered it accordingly.
Therefore i was taking 100mg.
My bad.

Same difference but thanks for the clarification.

Do you remember about how many hours blood was drawn from last pin? And last aro dose?

Same difference but thanks for the clarification.

Do you remember about how many hours blood was drawn from last pin? And last aro dose?
Sure do:
100mg tren 4 hours and every 24 hours leading up to it.
250mg test cyp 40hours and pinned Sunday morning Wednesday night.
12.5mg aromasin 4 hours and every 24 hours leading up to it.

I have since discontinued the tren and will be getting bloods again in the 3rd week of June.

Hey , what egomaniac doesnt want to have his bod on the gear vial ? lol . You only go around once ...:cool:
Great idea! However, may I make a suggestion? How about adding a babe on each side (possibly in naughty nurse outfits)? One holding a ridiculously huge vial (that happens to have this exact label) and the other pinning you in the delt with an oversized syringe.

Great idea! However, may I make a suggestion? How about adding a babe on each side (possibly in naughty nurse outfits)? One holding a ridiculously huge vial (that happens to have this exact label) and the other pinning you in the delt with an oversized syringe.

I know some big-titted bikerchicks that would fit the bill . I might have to make some R-rated labels too...Shhh