Brewing Component TH

I never seen the reason to crush them unless you are in a super rush.. take your time...relax..good tren isn't prepared in minutes >: )

I never seen the reason to crush them unless you are in a super rush.. take your time...relax..good tren isn't prepared in minutes >: )

How do you know the pellets have fully dissolved and the all the tren is mixed in the oil? What is it supposed to look like and how long should it take? FYI, I used component not fina.

It only took about an hour and a half or so for me to completely dissolve the crushed powdered pellets.

I put the BB, BA, oil, and pellet powder in together. I used a hot water bath of just about boiling water, taking the pan off the burner before setting the glass jar in. I reheated the water every 10 to 15 min and swirled every 5 min.

From my observations, the solution went through several phases:

1. Initial phase where you can still see tiny pellet fragments
2. Metaphase where the the solution seemed as one - oil and pellets
3. Telophase where the solution started to separate into a layer of thick substance at the bottom and layer of oil at top
4. Solutokenesis where the the thick layer of substance at the bottom started to form small white gooey balls when agitated.

Phase 4 seemed to be when the glue and fillers were completely separated from the oil. Thats when I moved to the coffee filter stage.

Based on the information provided, do you or anyone else for that matter, feel that I rushed the process?

How do you know the pellets have fully dissolved and the all the tren is mixed in the oil? What is it supposed to look like and how long should it take? FYI, I used component not fina.

It only took about an hour and a half or so for me to completely dissolve the crushed powdered pellets.

I put the BB, BA, oil, and pellet powder in together. I used a hot water bath of just about boiling water, taking the pan off the burner before setting the glass jar in. I reheated the water every 10 to 15 min and swirled every 5 min.

3. Telophase where the solution started to separate into a layer of thick substance at the bottom and layer of oil at top
4. Solutokenesis where the the thick layer of substance at the bottom started to form small white gooey balls when agitated.

Phase 4 seemed to be when the glue and fillers were completely separated from the oil. Thats when I moved to the coffee filter stage.

Based on the information provided, do you or anyone else for that matter, feel that I rushed the process?
I would say you didn't rush the process...as you stated the pellets break down complete and whats left is the binders which you see separate from the oil and settle to the bottom..I use a hotplate/stirrer no heat...I just combine and stir overnite that way I know all tren is separated from the binders..then I let sit another nite and allow all binders to settle...next step is to suck up all oil that separated from binders and filter first...the remaining oil/binder throw into a coffee filter inside a bottle top filter as it will hold vacuum until ever last drop is out of coffee filter...complete..

I was thinking the same thing. They have these stainless steel weed grinders that are the size of the palm of your hand. They have sharp teeth in them and when you put something in there and twist a few times it totally grinds it. That may work and being that its all metal i should just be able to tap it on my metal table to make all the powder come out.
The weed grinders waste far more product than the electric coffee grinders. Trust me.

Also reason its good to let set for a day is to allow the tren that's impregnated in the binders to release fully into the solution...Just because the binders are broken down then still contain tren that needs to be let out into the solution.. a stirrer is great for doing this...

Sounds like you got er down my friend. Some old school pellet vets used to suck out the top layer of phase 3, filter and discard the shit on the bottom. That of course was a little bit of a waste but fina was 1/4 the price it is today. Phase 4 is where I aim to be from now on out. No rush, just sweet nectar. Good things come to those who wait.... In this case, things that turn men into gladiators.

Yeah I scratched the weed grinder idea. Im gonna put he pellets on my metal table. Then Im gonna lay a stainless metal plate over the pellets and put a vice on that shit. Trying to come up with a way that I can use a jack to compress the plate into the table. hahaha I'll figure it out.

I feel I rush mine to. Its still the best stuff my cattle have ever ran but I think from now on I will let them break down over night instead of rushing it on the stove top. Also shopping for a hotplate/stirrer. Sounds like the best way to really let it break down.

Yeah I scratched the weed grinder idea. Im gonna put he pellets on my metal table. Then Im gonna lay a stainless metal plate over the pellets and put a vice on that shit. Trying to come up with a way that I can use a jack to compress the plate into the table. hahaha I'll figure it out.

The ol lady said we should use a pill grinder next time . She showed me one online for $10 that grinds it right into fluff (member that stuff ?) lol :)

I know I'm new to the board but I have don't this process many times over the past few years. Another thing I did to help dissolve the pellets was to place the container they were dissolving in into a bowl with hot water, let that all sit. Dump the water when it is room temp and do it again. Speeds the process up a bit, but if you have the time to let it sit then just do it that way.

On a side note, I am surprised you can still get TH, as most everywhere I see it has been discontinued and replaced with TEH, which you then need to get the estrogen out though another process. If you all have questions you can PM me.

Again, I know I'm new to this board, but I am fairly frequent on other boards.

The ol lady said we should use a pill grinder next time . She showed me one online for $10 that grinds it right into fluff (member that stuff ?) lol :)

yeah i looked at some to, but still feel like it would take a while. I think 2-3 pellets probably equal 1 pill and Im dealing with a lot of pellets.

With the pill grinders you have to be careful because there is a lot of powder left in the "teeth". You can clean it out, but there is still some product loss. Just FYI

I have used the pill grinders before. It works, but I also then use a toothpick to clean the grooves between the teeth. Even with them ground up, it still takes a good amount of time to fully dissolve.

Thanks and welcome Tuna - I was just talking about our great Oregon Coast tuna the other day , and here you are ! Are you West Coast ?

No, moved all around with the military... the username is a long story... but yes I did fish for tuna in my life... haha.

Are you all still finding componet TH? Everywhere I look it is backordered/discontinued. And yes, I know this is not a source board... just wondering if I need to do more looking..haha

Well I guess the only good thing is I have some left. That and in my search for more TH and test lead me to this board... although now the wife will be pissed that I'm "wasting time" frequenting two separate boards haha