bringing 1000 sust ampoules to Canada

hotterr

hello,
within 2-4 months i am going to Canada for study permit.Is there any way i can bring my gear to canada? because in india it is really cheap human grade sust available:drooling:

---someone told me that u can't carry steroids on a plane.but you can carry it in other bag that you dont carry with you(cloths etc)

hello,
within 2-4 months i am going to Canada for study permit.Is there any way i can bring my gear to canada? because in india it is really cheap human grade sust available:drooling:

---someone told me that u can't carry steroids on a plane.but you can carry it in other bag that you dont carry with you(cloths etc)

Customs won't consider that quantity consistent with personal use.

worse case scenario, they'll do you big time for it. best case scenario, they'll confiscate any amount you have and just fine you.

As it's beyond the statute of limitations, I can admit to having once sent a friend overseas, who was fascinated by the fact that I'd synthesized some clostebol propionate, a bottle of jojoba oil that was instead this preparation.

Conceivably a bottle of a gourmet cooking oil might be sent to a friend.

As it's beyond the statute of limitations, I can admit to having once sent a friend overseas, who was fascinated by the fact that I'd synthesized some clostebol propionate, a bottle of jojoba oil that was instead this preparation.

Conceivably a bottle of a gourmet cooking oil might be sent to a friend.

Like a 1000mL bottle of gourmet cooking oil! :eek:

Actually I have right here a 1 liter bottle of San Giuliano Alghero "Freshly Stone Crushed Unfiltered, Extra Virgin Olive Oil First Cold Pressed" !

Trouble is, it actually is the olive oil! [:o)]

They won't allow any in. Yes I know the law blah blah blah.
Customs have it's own "procedures" and most custom officers are idiots and if they see one vial you're in for a very long night.

They won't allow any in. Yes I know the law blah blah blah.
Customs have it's own "procedures" and most custom officers are idiots and if they see one vial you're in for a very long night.
and here was me thinking that thwarting drug smuggling might be something to do with their job:rolleyes:[:o)]

You are fortunate to live in a country where the possession of anabolic steroids for personal use is legal. Most of the AAS users on MESO can only dream of being so lucky. Why take extra risks violating a drug law just to save money? Be careful.

Sylvester... Is that you.....?

hello,

I personally brought some staff from Eastern Europe 3 months ago but i only took 12 trenbolones 10 ml on Optimum Pharma very good products at a good price , When the custom agent saw them he said 5 more and i would had to confiscate them all and to fine you so be careful 1000 ampules is huge man .

You are fortunate to live in a country where the possession of anabolic steroids for personal use is legal. Most of the AAS users on MESO can only dream of being so lucky. Why take extra risks violating a drug law just to save money? Be careful.
Yaa man exactly,I will go for a domestic UGL lab :cool: i am going to canada in August......In india law is really lame.Just go to pharmacy and buy human grade anabolics at ultra cheap prices:p

and here was me thinking that thwarting drug smuggling might be something to do with their job:rolleyes:[:o)]

Their job is to know the law. And the law states importing for personal use is legal. They won't respect that law.

Uh and THWARTING DRUG SMUGGLING!!! It's fucking sustanon. Never seen a bank robbed for sust. Until then..you know......stfu.

Their job is to know the law. And the law states importing for personal use is legal. They won't respect that law.

Uh and THWARTING DRUG SMUGGLING!!! It's fucking sustanon. Never seen a bank robbed for sust. Until then..you know......stfu.

where does it say that "importing for personal use is legal"?

lots in those links, can't find the specific place

but anything I have read before says that it is prohibited to import controlled substances without a prescription

Yes, that is a very important distinction.

It could very well be that personal possession of steroids is legal but importation of steroids is illegal in Canada. This may explain why there seems to be a disproportionate number of Canadian UGLs. Law-abiding citizens must buy UGL steroids domestically rather than import HG steroids internationally.

By contrast, in the UK, possession is legal and importation is legal for now. It will soon change such that importation will be limited to physical custody. (Importing via mail / internet will be illegal in the United Kingdom)

I will look for more information on Canadian importation laws. (Or hopefully, some of our Canadian members can chime in)

Back