MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

Hello MESO friends,

This is Buck Anabolics, we have been lurking on this board for a while, now we decide to start the engine here, here we go, let me introduce something you might interest in.

About our team:

We are a small team including Chinese and American, Chinese colleagues are in charge of purchasing from the factory, sending inventory to the US, and communicating with customers. Please excuse our ignorance of English comprehension, somethings we may get stuck in the understanding of some slang expression, but we will confirm every detail of your order.

American colleagues always handle the shipment of domestic orders, he plays a very important role in our business and always does a good job.

Test reports:

We have been working in this industry for a while, customers always are satisfied with our quality, and we tested our new inventory recently, the purity is in a range of 97.55%-99.51%. Please check the attachments to see the details of each raw. Some friends may find those are tested by Riven, I check MESO very often, so I know what it means, but I would like to say we are not a member of THAT ZOO, if we were, we might do a little better, maybe worse, lol.:D

Shipping:

We prefer to recommend our customer to place a USA domestic order, because our American colleague usually sends the package out in 24h once payment confirmed. The shipping method is USPS Priority which normally takes 2-5 days to arrive at your address. The accurate turnaround time depends on how far you from our warehouse, normally it takes 2-5 days.

we also can ship from China. I know it’s really hard for me to erase your bad memories and re-trust international delivery cause many guys lost their packages and received the custom letter when they chose international delivery before. But I have to say we have a reliable method for international orders. Since we entered this game, no package was seized in custom though the TA was long sometimes(18days). Anyhow, cooperating with us, you will always get what you paid no matter you choose to order domestically or internationally.

Products/Pricing:

Currently, we provide Anabolic raws.

The HGH has been tested by HPLC, this line will open to sale in 2 weeks maybe earlier once we get the bloodwork reports.

The tablets will be tested soon and open to sale next month.

Please check the following link to see our price:

anotepad.com/notes/xf4s6kjs

For raws, our minimum package in the domestic warehouse is 50g, it means customers should buy at least 50g of one kind raw, for some high-value raws, we accept a small amount, like halotestin, Primobolin.

If you choose to ship from China, the minimum package is negotiable.

Payment method:

We accept

BTC(prefer)

W/U

MG

TransferWise

ACH

CIM(Unlock from 4th order)

We charge a 5% extra of the total amount if your payment method is not BTC.

Contacts:

buckusa@protonmail.com

buckanabolics@protonmail.com

Wickr:

buck2019 or buckanabolics

Tits:

I apologize that we couldn’t finish this homework.

Thank you for reading this and if you have any interests, just feel free to let us know, tell us you from MESO and will get a 10% off for your first order.

Hope you guys have a nice Friday and a fantastic weekend.

Best regards,

Buck Anabolics
Got my order in today. A++ service 48hr delivery. Everything packaged tight. I Will repeat And found my new source.

Hope you test your stuff
I will, I lost my lab for hplc test I have been looking for a new one. Right now I have been using roid test New semi-quantitative Tests . Their test cyp test only goes to 200mg so I just make a batch of test cyp 200 Then test to see if it matches... not the most accurate but gives me a good estimate.

I will, I lost my lab for hplc test I have been looking for a new one. Right now I have been using roid test New semi-quantitative Tests . Their test cyp test only goes to 200mg so I just make a batch of test cyp 200 Then test to see if it matches... not the most accurate but gives me a good estimate.
Aha... we meet again, Mr. Buck. Trying to throw us off the scent I see, posting in your own thread to make it look like you're not the one, the only, Buck Anabolics! Dun dun DUUNNNNN! *GASP*

"And I'd have gotten away with it too! If it wasn't for you pesky kids!"

Stop with this act. This charade. This farce.

Aha... we meet again, Mr. Buck. Trying to throw us off the scent I see, posting in your own thread to make it look like you're not the one, the only, Buck Anabolics! Dun dun DUUNNNNN! *GASP*

This is ridiculous tbh lol I’m not buck bro

Po

Stop with this act. This charade. This far

Point me in the direction of Getting a hplc Test and I’ll send in what I got from them

In the “Steroid Lab Testing” section look for Lab4Tox thread or the Janoshik thread. Email them and they’ll give you instructions on how to submit samples. Send them in blind, meaning label it “A” “B” not “Test C”

Ask Buck if he’ll give you decent store credit for this.

In the “Steroid Lab Testing” section look for Lab4Tox thread or the Janoshik thread. Email them and they’ll give you instructions on how to submit samples. Send them in blind, meaning label it “A” “B” not “Test C”

Ask Buck if he’ll give you decent store credit for this.
Thank you,

Got my order in today. A++ service 48hr delivery. Everything packaged tight. I Will repeat And found my new source.
Ok bro, anyway thanks for your kind words,but you know, there is no need for you to reply every thread bro. They thought we were scammers from the beginning even though we just posted our introduction thread. What's more, everytime there is anybody say something for us, they will think those are posted by ourselves. So, I know if I was begin with being a scammer here on meso I will be scammer forever here. So it is ok, no need to say good words for us and stop replying this thread. You have your own life bro. Thanks! bro. Have a good night.

Ok bro, anyway thanks for your kind words,but you know, there is no need for you to reply every thread bro. They thought we were scammers from the beginning even though we just posted our introduction thread. What's more, everytime there is anybody say something for us, they will think those are posted by ourselves. So, I know if I was begin with being a scammer here on meso I will be scammer forever here. So it is ok, no need to say good words for us and stop replying this thread. You have your own life bro. Thanks! bro. Have a good night.
I’m fucking dying.
Slick, Buck. Real fuckin slick

Totally, bro.