MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

Is anyone even buying from you @Buck Anabolics? I mean it sounds like your only customer got you on the ol okie doke .. seemed like you went for a sympathy order or two, but I mean you did not think this venture out at all.. when you are a new business you need to give people more reasons to buy than what they currently have, not less. No testing, no credibility, no good deals, equals no dice my man.... close up shop come back on Friday as BiggerBuck and have everything figured out. See ya Friday.

If my raws are bullshit, definitely no one will buy raws from me.

As for shipping cost, why $80, I'm not such idiot, I know the USPS domestic shipping cost, we just think it's the most simple way for us, we don't want to put our shipping cost into products, then provide you a low shipping cost with higher product prices.
You are ripping people off with the shipping, so why not with the raws that you will not reimburse customers to test? You will not get far on here. Nobody will trust you.

Let’s do the math then, shall we?

All values are for 100g + shipping

Other Dom source

Test E/C $135 + $35
You
Test E/C $130 + $80

ODS

NPP $315 + $35
You
NPP $250 + $80

ODS
Stanozolol $240 + $35
You
Stanozolol $200 + $80

ODS
Mast E $600 + $35
You
Mast E $550 + $80

ODS
Test P $135 + $35
You
Test P $120 + $80

So what becomes obvious is that on some of these products your model works out just fine. On others—like testosterone in various esters—it’s a colossal ripoff. It’s also a model that does not work at all if you’re selling to home gamers. When buying (other than test) in large enough volumes your prices aren’t too bad, even with the shipping. But for the guys who brew their own they simply don’t need 100g of nandrolone at a time. 100g of stanozolol is 2,000 doses at 50mg. That’s enough to cover a bro for almost 5 1/2 yrs if they take 50mg/d every single day. That’s not your clientele here, friend. If your pitch is that in volume you can beat other domestic suppliers then you may be able to make that argument. But then you’re selling to labs or clandestine operations that went from home brewing to sourcing, maybe locally, or even online somewhere. That’s...not the majority of members here. You may end up with a dozen or so solid clients with this model, but it’s not going to be the same as the other operations out there that allow for the small time, personal use guys to buy from you. You’ve effectively shut them out. You declared that you don’t want those kind of buyers, which is a weird strategy for a new operation.

haha, I saw a lot of people scolding us, but I like your reply, you know our business model, and what you said is on the point.Thank you! Yes, you are right ,our prices especially the shipping is not that friendly to homebrewer. But the price+shipping will be not that bad for the UGLs who need some a little bigger orders. Yes, maybe we ignored that there are more homebrewers than ugls here on meso. I will talk with my boss, and see what we can do. Anyway thank you for not just scolding for the sake of scolding, but pointing out the problem.

haha, I saw a lot of people scolding us, but I like your reply, you know our business model, and what you said is on the point.Thank you! Yes, you are right ,our prices especially the shipping is not that friendly to homebrewer. But the price+shipping will be not that bad for the UGLs who need some a little bigger orders. Yes, maybe we ignored that there are more homebrewers than ugls here on meso. I will talk with my boss, and see what we can do. Anyway thank you for not just scolding for the sake of scolding, but pointing out the problem.
You're still a dumb fuck

Again I will ask you. Is it $80 to break even on YOUR shipping or is it $80 to pay your shipper something?

Again I will ask you. Is it $80 to break even on YOUR shipping or is it $80 to pay your shipper something?
80usd is for the shipping including everything sir. No need to lie about it Sir. For now our shipping is 80usd but a 10% discount will be provided on the final order total if the meso members order from us. As I have said, I know the shipping is not that friendly for homebrewers and I will discuss with my boss about it.Thanks!

80usd is for the shipping including everything sir. No need to lie about it Sir. For now our shipping is 80usd but a 10% discount will be provided on the final order total if the meso members order from us. As I have said, I know the shipping is not that friendly for homebrewers and I will discuss with my boss about it.Thanks!
I’m just concerned that first you said it was to break even, then you said it was to be able to pay your shipper. Those are two different stories.

And good morning meso guys! Just heard a news yesterday that a Chinese forwarder was arrested. For now nobody know which poeducts that cause this arrest but they also guess it is because of the steroid(raw powders or finished gear).I don’t want to cause panic here,but we know some forwarders even have stopped deliver packages to US. So, maybe the international delivery will be slowed down next and if you have international packages on the way recently, please be careful. Have a good day!

And good morning meso guys! Just heard a news yesterday that a Chinese forwarder was arrested. For now nobody know which poeducts that cause this arrest but they also guess it is because of the steroid(raw powders or finished gear).I don’t want to cause panic here,but we know some forwarders even have stopped deliver packages to US. So, maybe the international delivery will be slowed down next and if you have international packages on the way recently, please be careful. Have a good day!
I’m just concerned that first you said it was to break even, then you said it was to be able to pay your shipper. Those are two different stories.
?

I think he’s saying that paying the shipper from the $80 charge nets him out at zero. Meaning the cost to ship is X, he pays his shipper Y, and the net total is $80, which is paid by the buyer. That’s just my guess.

Hey Sir, how about just make it easy. 80usd is the shipping cost we asked.No matter we pay the shipper or we want to break even,what we set is 80usd.Thank you. And I will also try my best to discuss with my boss to see if we can set a better shipping for homebrewers. Thanks! And have a good day sir,

Buck, do you sell deer antler powder ?
Hey Jack, we don't sell that but It is not hard to get deer antler powder in China. There are many people raising deer in northern China. It is legal in China, but I am not sure if it can pass the US custom.

Yeah that about would kill it for me lol. This guy has shown time after time he's a cheap POS when it comes to even just shipping, you gonna trust him with the shit you put in your body? What other fuck ups are on the table when he cuts corners to save a buck.

1) Passes on the cost of him having a pack shipper directly to you at $80 domestic
2) Argues and fights and then finally agrees after getting shit on the idea of not reimbursing tests performed by customers

No thanks. Fuckin USA boys wtf is with the fuckboi sources that pop up. Atleast up in here Canada our shit labs stay in Quebec and the gyms mostly.

That's very true
If a UGL comes out of Quebec, its automatically complete shit.
Real talk.

There are some seriously popular "Gym brand" UGLs up here in toronto that everyone uses.

It's mostly mislabeled, overpriced or bunk.
Buddy gave me a bottle of Tbol a few years ago, started getting itchy nips, had Dbol in it.

Fucking sketchy

That's very true
Real talk.

There are some seriously popular "Gym brand" UGLs up here in toronto that everyone uses.

Buddy gave me a bottle of Tbol a few years ago, started getting itchy nips, had Dbol in it.

Fucking sketchy

"Never trust anything out of Quebec" is the first thing every Canadian AAS user should learn. Bikers don't give a flying fuck about quality.

That's very true
Real talk.

Fucking sketchy

Yup then we have labs like SYN/Pareto/Innovagen that are the tits and I feel spoiled. I'd expect the US to have more labs like that rather than the SYM/Buck/TGI/BathTub Johnny's I mostly see on here. That's not to say im sure there's some top end stuff I've never seen outta down south but in general I'm seeing a lot of fuckboi labs.

One retard on reddit literally said you can't trust any non-pharmaceutical lab to dose tablets at 10mg or less. I was like maybe mcg I don't trust but if the lab can't handle 10mg tablets maybe run away.

Yup then we have labs like SYN/Pareto/Innovagen that are the tits and I feel spoiled. I'd expect the US to have more labs like that rather than the SYM/Buck/TGI/BathTub Johnny's I mostly see on here. That's not to say im sure there's some top end stuff I've never seen outta down south but in general I'm seeing a lot of fuckboi labs.

One retard on reddit literally said you can't trust any non-pharmaceutical lab to dose tablets at 10mg or less. I was like maybe mcg I don't trust but if the lab can't handle 10mg tablets maybe run away.
Guys in the US are just about the quick buck and then shit on everybody and get out the game if they don’t get pinched. Haven’t been in the game too long but I’ve only seen 24k and POTG get out the game on a good note that I can remember.

For sure bro
They're all solid
I just dont use Inno any more because they arent on Meso
aand TBH I'm Meso or nothing.

But yeah, they're all accurate and guys like Pareto have been around forever (So has SYN if you count their previous incarnation) still here and serving up gear

Sucks to be US for gear

I guess because that shit is legal up here, and the cops only start caring when they're selling rec drugs too

Fuck, all my cop friends run more gear and higher doses than I do lol

For sure bro
They're all solid
I just dont use Inno any more because they arent on Meso
aand TBH I'm Meso or nothing.

But yeah, they're all accurate and guys like Pareto have been around forever (So has SYN if you count their previous incarnation) still here and serving up gear

Sucks to be US for gear

I guess because that shit is legal up here, and the cops only start caring when they're selling rec drugs too

Fuck, all my cop friends run more gear and higher doses than I do lol
Is my assumption correct that SYN is a reincarnation of a lab starting with N and ending with T?