MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

as for the buyer's information, we only exchange the shipping address to the domestic warehouseman.

You're not understanding them. They're saying there is no fucking way domestic shipping costs you $80 to ship anywhere from anywhere in the US. Unless you're hiding raws in a lead brick or something.

I pay less than that to have packages arrive via DHL within 24 max 48 hours from a few thousands miles away.

You're not understanding them. They're saying there is no fucking way domestic shipping costs you $80 to ship anywhere from anywhere in the US. Unless you're hiding raws in a lead brick or something.

I pay less than that to have packages arrive via DHL within 24 max 48 hours from a few thousands miles away.

80 bucks it better be in one of those fake Rolex watches box with the fake Rolex. Now I would pay 80 bucks for that

@Buck Anabolics ..... I’m going to bed..... 80 bucks for domestic shipping..... unless you send one of those little Asian chicks that can take some dick I wouldn’t touch 80 dollar shipping at all!

Someone let me know when his prices on shipping become reasonable. Then we can discuss more
Until then I’m going to drink on this 80 dollar bottle of tequila!

thanks for your explanation.

Because we need to pay for our warehouseman, he works for us, that's a dangerous job, so we pay him a high commission fee for each package. Compare to the risk, the commission is not high.

Because customers need to pay for our warehouseman, he works for us, that's a dangerous job, so we pay him a high commission fee for each package. Compare to the risk, the commission is not high.
Commision for each package...? Why can’t you pay him a salary based off sales? Paying your employees is your responsibility, you can’t overcharge the fuck out of your customers to pay off your employees just so you can save money.

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard on Meso in awhile. Imagine driving through McDonald’s and getting hit with a $20 charge for the employee serving you just because the company won’t pay the workers themselves, the customers had to pay the workers..

Fuck this guy and his $80 warehouseman/shipping fee.

Edit- fixed the quoted post so everyone can see how ridiculous this is

Last edited:
Commision for each package...? Why can’t you pay him a salary based off sales? Paying your employees is your responsibility, you can’t overcharge the fuck out of your customers to pay off your employees just so you can save money.

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard on Meso in awhile. Imagine driving through McDonald’s and getting hit with a $20 charge for the employee serving you just because the company won’t pay the workers themselves, the customers had to pay the workers..

It's just two different business methods, the first one is they put what they should pay in shipping into products, then set the shipping cost at $20. Our method is providing a solid shipping fee, I can raise my price then set our shipping cost at $20 and set a quantity limit. I know you will fuck me again when I do that.

I know when shopping in the US, if the tag price is $10, you may need to pay $10.5, because you need to pay the tax, but In China, if the tag price is $10, you just need to pay $10, the tax was included. I don't think which one is better, they are just different methods.

It's just two different business methods, the first one is they put what they should pay in shipping into products, then set the shipping cost at $20. Our method is providing a solid shipping fee, I can raise my price then set our shipping cost at $20 and set a quantity limit. I know you will fuck me again when I do that.

I know when shopping in the US, if the tag price is $10, you may need to pay $10.5, because you need to pay the tax, but In China, if the tag price is $10, you just need to pay $10, the tax was included. I don't think which one is better, they are just different methods.

It's toooooo late there fella...you already fucked yourself by telling everyone that your gonna make the CUSTOMER pay your warehouse shipping guy for each shipment, whether that's in the shipping fee, or whether you lower shipping fee and raise your product price. Idoit.......smh. No one is going to buy from you...

You may see it as different methods, we all see it as a big picture. And the big picture here is that your goods+ shipping is overpriced, regardless of the method you choose to explain it.

You’re such a fucking idiot. Throughout this thread you have come up with the most fucked up business model I have seen. Get the fuck out of here you dog chinamen.

Because we need to pay for our warehouseman, he works for us, that's a dangerous job, so we pay him a high commission fee for each package. Compare to the risk, the commission is not high.
You told me you were breaking even at $80 shipping

Yeah that about would kill it for me lol. This guy has shown time after time he's a cheap POS when it comes to even just shipping, you gonna trust him with the shit you put in your body? What other fuck ups are on the table when he cuts corners to save a buck.

1) Passes on the cost of him having a pack shipper directly to you at $80 domestic
2) Argues and fights and then finally agrees after getting shit on the idea of not reimbursing tests performed by customers

No thanks. Fuckin USA boys wtf is with the fuckboi sources that pop up. Atleast up in here Canada our shit labs stay in Quebec and the gyms mostly.

@Buck Anabolics all I have to say for you is your a greedy fuck and no one is going to
Buy anything from you. $80 for domestic shipping are you insane? Then you explain you want the customers to pay your shippers for you because your too fucking greedy. You mention lowering shipping but increase the price of your raws? Again you just prove your a greedy fuck. Your raws are already not priced the best. You don’t wanna offer anything smaller than 50g.

Let me school you in business 101 here idiot. I know this will be a hard concept for you to grasp because of how greedy you are but it’s very simple. You sell your product for a lower price and undercut your competitors in return will yield more orders and larger profit margins. You are not an established source you should be doing anything you can right now to get sales.

the majority of guys here are not buying kilos they are buying something like 50g of test, 10g of d bol, 10g of anavar. You need to offer smaller quantities. I can’t contact my supplier right now who has better prices than you, tested product, and 1/4 your shipping cost and order 5g of anavar and 1g of halo if I want. That’s business your loosing and will never gain the opportunity to get. You also need to quit being such a greedy fuck and trying to get max profit off of each order. Take a look around here at the sources with higher prices than average and see what kind of business they do and how well they are liked. You’ll be on page 3 or 4 of the underground in no time lucky to get a bump every now and again from some new member.

It's just two different business methods, the first one is they put what they should pay in shipping into products, then set the shipping cost at $20

Let’s do the math then, shall we?

All values are for 100g + shipping

Other Dom source

Test E/C $135 + $35
You
Test E/C $130 + $80

ODS

NPP $315 + $35
You
NPP $250 + $80

ODS
Stanozolol $240 + $35
You
Stanozolol $200 + $80

ODS
Mast E $600 + $35
You
Mast E $550 + $80

ODS
Test P $135 + $35
You
Test P $120 + $80

So what becomes obvious is that on some of these products your model works out just fine. On others—like testosterone in various esters—it’s a colossal ripoff. It’s also a model that does not work at all if you’re selling to home gamers. When buying (other than test) in large enough volumes your prices aren’t too bad, even with the shipping. But for the guys who brew their own they simply don’t need 100g of nandrolone at a time. 100g of stanozolol is 2,000 doses at 50mg. That’s enough to cover a bro for almost 5 1/2 yrs if they take 50mg/d every single day. That’s not your clientele here, friend. If your pitch is that in volume you can beat other domestic suppliers then you may be able to make that argument. But then you’re selling to labs or clandestine operations that went from home brewing to sourcing, maybe locally, or even online somewhere. That’s...not the majority of members here. You may end up with a dozen or so solid clients with this model, but it’s not going to be the same as the other operations out there that allow for the small time, personal use guys to buy from you. You’ve effectively shut them out. You declared that you don’t want those kind of buyers, which is a weird strategy for a new operation.