MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

This thread has everything. So prissy was a tx source..... Must be east tx, they get a lil iffy the closer you get to Louisiana.

That can’t be true. He’s dead, remember? This is totally his brother and certainly not still him brewing from beyond the grave.
Lol, how could I forget? It’s normal, every day life that a long lost brother comes home and moves in with his dead brother’s wife and kids to take over the illegal family business.

Is anyone else curious where Prissy is pedaling his gear now :confused:

He's here as Fire Labs or whatever retarded similar name he came up with.

Both lists are virtually identical. Right down to the injectable Superdrol.

He tried to cop out with the excuse that he modeled his list after Pristines. Bullshit. i busted his fat, sorry ass and i would bet that he's the one that reverse scammed Buck.

although he is a piece of shit, can we post his personal information here? I think maybe some of his customers don't check meso, so he still can run his business in the hell:eek::eek::eek:
I believe doxxing is one of the few things we can't do around here. Even to a scamming pos like Pristine.

although he is a piece of shit, can we post his personal information here? I think maybe some of his customers don't check meso, so he still can run his business in the hell:eek::eek::eek:

Giving addys on the forum is a no go. Screen names and the stuff you already posted is ok. Even though you got scammed our priority is Meso security. Giving out his personal info could draw unwanted attention.

Giving addys on the forum is a no go. Screen names and the stuff you already posted is ok. Even though you got scammed our priority is Meso security. Giving out his personal info could draw unwanted attention.

Thank you sir, we won't post his personal information and will be more careful in the following business.