MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

Because his bro is super reliable and he believes in very good politics and business. As he stated. It’s a very good politic and business tax.
I just wonder what people think is going to come their way when u open a shop in a new location you have to undercut and/or have dominant products to get business. Just confuses me when I see new prospects but they have no type of game plan together. @Buck Anabolics why should we buy from you??? Please give me a logical explanation and also why ur at it lay out your product incentive for us for testing (sorry if I missed it but it seems you have said a few different ways to compensate or reward a customer for testing) your product.

Hello meso friends! Good morning no means to wast your time and just wanna tell you guys a really "funny" thing. Yes, everyone here think that we are scammer cause we can not provide everyone a credit but the reailty is that we were scammed by a guy here before we scam anybody,lol. One guy named himself as prisitneaas contacted me through my wickr and told me that he is the parterner of the pristine on meso and he needs a order last weekend. We talked a lot about his parterner who died in the accident, raw powders and domestic delivery. I thought he was a great guy that who wants to pick up the business for his died brother. But the reailty is that I am stupid wrong. He said he would pay me in the morning of the Monday with half btc and half WU. As always, I was willing to trust my client, so I asked my US warehouse partner to arrange the delivery before he paid me. Because I hope my customers can receive the packages earlier. And I believe that we will get paid. But after I told him the package had been sent out , I could not get a reply from him any more. At first, I thought maybe he had some enmergency,so I just sent a message to him a day to ask for a reply, but my messages even could not sent out to him in wickr after 9:00am, yesterday. Till then, I realized that he cancelled his wickr account and I was totally cheated.

I am not makeing a story and I don't want to win your sympathy. I know I did stupid thing and I need to pay for the class. I just want let you know that the young guys behind the buckanabolics are really
Sincere. We always handle things from the perspective of the customers. And we are always trying to trust others cause we want to make things easy. Let business be business, no tricks, no scam.

And if you receive message from pristine or anybody connected with pristine please be careful.Don't repeat my mistakes.

At last, we still have the tracking of that package and we even can get the shipping address info if we want. But we don't want a war. Cause if the war stars in this game that we are in, no one can be the winner. So as I have said, we regard what we lose as tuition for learning how to be seasoned business guy.

Attachments are the records of our communication in wickr. Just to prove that it is a real scam.(last pic was the record of the coumunication between my warehouse parterner and me )
1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 43
Hello meso friends! Good morning no means to wast your time and just wanna tell you guys a really "funny" thing. Yes, everyone here think that we are scammer cause we can not provide everyone a credit but the reailty is that we were scammed by a guy here before we scam anybody,lol. One guy named himself as prisitneaas contacted me through my wickr and told me that he is the parterner of the pristine on meso and he needs a order last weekend. We talked a lot about his parterner who died in the accident, raw powders and domestic delivery. I thought he was a great guy that who wants to pick up the business for his died brother. But the reailty is that I am stupid wrong. He said he would pay me in the morning of the Monday with half btc and half WU. As always, I was willing to trust my client, so I asked my US warehouse partner to arrange the delivery before he paid me. Because I hope my customers can receive the packages earlier. And I believe that we will get paid. But after I told him the package had been sent out , I could not get a reply from him any more. At first, I thought maybe he had some enmergency,so I just sent a message to him a day to ask for a reply, but my messages even could not sent out to him in wickr after 9:00am, yesterday. Till then, I realized that he cancelled his wickr account and I was totally cheated.

I am not makeing a story and I don't want to win your sympathy. I know I did stupid thing and I need to pay for the class. I just want let you know that the young guys behind the buckanabolics are really
Sincere. We always handle things from the perspective of the customers. And we are always trying to trust others cause we want to make things easy. Let business be business, no tricks, no scam.

And if you receive message from pristine or anybody connected with pristine please be careful.Don't repeat my mistakes.

At last, we still have the tracking of that package and we even can get the shipping address info if we want. But we don't want a war. Cause if the war stars in this game that we are in, no one can be the winner. So as I have said, we regard what we lose as tuition for learning how to be seasoned business guy.

Attachments are the records of our communication in wickr. Just to prove that it is a real scam.(last pic was the record of the coumunication between my warehouse parterner and me )
View attachment 134492 View attachment 134493 View attachment 134494 View attachment 134495 View attachment 134496 View attachment 134501 View attachment 134502 View attachment 134503 View attachment 134504
Pristine is a major liar and scammer. Sorry you got taken.

View attachment 134492 View attachment 134493 View attachment 134494 View attachment 134495 View attachment 134496 View attachment 134501 View attachment 134502 View attachment 134503 View attachment 134504
Your story really got me in the feelz. Hell, I like you. You can come over and fuck my sister!