MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

I could see that. Sellers should be brave enough to survive at meso. Too many mother fuckers
. And the real buyers are these who keep silent
Shill much considering you been here only 3 frigging weeks? Let the adults here do the talking.

thanks for your suggestions, we know when customer tested our raws, and it will bring us a lot of business.
what we have concerned is if 10 people buy test e from us this week and all of them do the test, we should afford 3k store credit, it might be a problem for us. But looks like we couldn't receive much business from meso members.

So we can provide $300 store credit for customers who buy from us and test, the raws have been tested by a Chinse test center, the results look good. Hope this is not a bad plan.

Reimbursing for testing expenses is not nearly as burdensome as you are thinking. A very small percentage of your product will actually get sent off to be tested. But when those tests come back with a high purity, your sales will increase drastically based on those good testing results

Reimbursing for testing expenses is not nearly as burdensome as you are thinking. A very small percentage of your product will actually get sent off to be tested. But when those tests come back with a high purity, your sales will increase drastically based on those good testing results

Not only that, but the reimbursement is in the form of credit which is not the same as actual money. It costs less for the seller to credit the buyer for testing than it would for the seller to do it on their own. When they sell you $100 worth of raws and their margin is 50% they make $50. When they credit you $100 for testing and you cash it in it only costs them $50 of their original money and $50 of hypothetical profit that they don’t make. Paying buyers to test is genuinely the easiest way to grow your business and it costs you less than anything else you could ever do. It costs significantly less than paying for rent at most sponsored message boards. The fact that this concept is lost on Buck Studington makes me wonder about how he’s going to actually run his business.

Not only that, but the reimbursement is in the form of credit which is not the same as actual money. It costs less for the seller to credit the buyer for testing than it would for the seller to do it on their own. When they sell you $100 worth of raws and their margin is 50% they make $50. When they credit you $100 for testing and you cash it in it only costs them $50 of their original money and $50 of hypothetical profit that they don’t make. Paying buyers to test is genuinely the easiest way to grow your business and it costs you less than anything else you could ever do. It costs significantly less than paying for rent at most sponsored message boards. The fact that this concept is lost on Buck Studington makes me wonder about how he’s going to actually run his business.
He’d triple his sales having his shit tested from the jump though.

Client : Hello Mr. Buck. I would like 5 vials of test cyp and 5 vials of npp.

Mr. Buck : Yessir I have that in stock. Here are the test results from both batches that are currently for sale.

Client : Many thanks. Where do I send the $.

Client : Wassup BonerBuckTard. I want 5 vials of test cyp and 5 vials of npp.

BonerBuckTard : Yessir I have that in stock. Here are the test results from both batches that are currently for sale.

Client : Thanks! Where do I send the $ and do I get any freebies with that if I ride your dick and hug your nuts for the next 11 months.

There you go, I translated it into MESO for you.

Client : Hello Mr. Buck. I would like 5 vials of test cyp and 5 vials of npp.

Mr. Buck : Yessir I have that in stock. Here are the test results from both batches that are currently for sale.

Client : Many thanks. Where do I send the $.
Hey Oldschool, finished oil is not our business.

@Buck Anabolics Sooooo.... Is the stash in 8th Ave Brooklyn or flushing queens since you mentioned NYC time. Trying to rail the whole canister in one big anabolic ketamine line so I can hplc test it with my nose.

@Buck Anabolics I just read your thread and your pricing doesn't look any better than sources that have been here, and 50g is lowest possible order amt?, and also I'm hoping the shipping is an error!!! $80?? Just trying to figure out why you think anyone would purchase products from you as opposed to other vendors/what's the incentive??

@Buck Anabolics I just read your thread and your pricing doesn't look any better than sources that have been here, and 50g is lowest possible order amt?, and also I'm hoping the shipping is an error!!! $80?? Just trying to figure out why you think anyone would purchase products from you as opposed to other vendors/what's the incentive??
Because his bro is super reliable and he believes in very good politics and business. As he stated. It’s a very good politic and business tax.

Yes oldschool, we will provide credit to who test our raws.
It’s like I’m talking to an old “friend”. I feel your disgust with me through your posts. You want to lash out at me for daring to question you and your powders. But you can’t. It would blow your cover. You’ve been here before. Good luck.

It’s like I’m talking to an old “friend”. I feel your disgust with me through your posts. You want to lash out at me for daring to question you and your powders. But you can’t. It would blow your cover. You’ve been here before. Good luck.

I haven't seen Tom around here, lately.