MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

Hey Sir, how about just make it easy. 80usd is the shipping cost we asked.No matter we pay the shipper or we want to break even,what we set is 80usd.Thank you. And I will also try my best to discuss with my boss to see if we can set a better shipping for homebrewers. Thanks! And have a good day sir,
How about you pay your shipper a salary instead of us being ripped of and paying him and stop lying once caught in a lie here you are pretty much done here

For sure bro
They're all solid
I just dont use Inno any more because they arent on Meso
aand TBH I'm Meso or nothing.

But yeah, they're all accurate and guys like Pareto have been around forever (So has SYN if you count their previous incarnation) still here and serving up gear

Sucks to be US for gear

I guess because that shit is legal up here, and the cops only start caring when they're selling rec drugs too

Fuck, all my cop friends run more gear and higher doses than I do lol
Shit loads of yoked cops here in the forums. Fuck look at Ronnie. Lol.

Cops love the sauce more than most guys lol
No matter what side you are on it pays to be stronger than your competition. Lol. Guarantee some guys get paid to travel around, participate in gear forums and just creep around finding the low life’s in this game. Guarantee some law dogs got floaters from Sym. He should look out. That’s bad juju.

Lmao only time they give two shits is when it's time to crackdown and clean up and sweep it under the rug for the Olympics or some superficial reason like the Beijing Olympics crackdown.

I normally order my raws from a different well known supplier on Meso. However I decided to try these guys out as you can never have to many domestic raw suppliers. Only ordered 100g of test cyp so it was a low cost risk. Communication was fast emails were replied to same day. Product was shipped the next day after payment was made. Shipping was fast and arrived in 3 days. Product weighed out appropriately. I don't have any current plans to send anything off for testing as it's just 100g of cyp so no feelz reports. I may pull bloods after brewing and see where I am at or one of my buddies that I brew for may pull so we will see in 4 or 5 weeks.

Overall it was a positive experience.

I read an article a couple years ago that said the two largest groups of people using steroids illegally are law enforcement and addicts in recovery... so id be willing to bet some law enforcement got floaters and are probably amongst this community.

I normally order my raws from a different well known supplier on Meso. However I decided to try these guys out as you can never have to many domestic raw suppliers. Only ordered 100g of test cyp so it was a low cost risk. Communication was fast emails were replied to same day. Product was shipped the next day after payment was made. Shipping was fast and arrived in 3 days. Product weighed out appropriately. I don't have any current plans to send anything off for testing as it's just 100g of cyp so no feelz reports. I may pull bloods after brewing and see where I am at or one of my buddies that I brew for may pull so we will see in 4 or 5 weeks.

Overall it was a positive experience.
Thank you bro. Any questions, just feel free to let me know.

IMG_4840.png
We have received the bloodwork serum result from our customer, and we decided to open our hgh line.

$120/kit,100iu

$50 store credit for bloodwork

Starting the day off with a BANG! Lol. Sic ‘em Lemon!

I'm having an EXTREMELY bad day at work, and I have to snap on someone lol.

Some structural steel came in with precision drill pressed holes.

I ordered oval holes for better movement.
Need to finish today, so I'm snapping assholes and hammer fucking everything into place.

Will probably go down for a homicide at some point today lol

I'm having an EXTREMELY bad day at work, and I have to snap on someone lol.

Some structural steel came in with precision drill pressed holes.

I ordered oval holes for better movement.
Need to finish today, so I'm snapping assholes and hammer fucking everything into place.

Will probably go down for a homicide at some point today lol
Well are you going down for 10 to 20 or did you finish the job?

Well are you going down for 10 to 20 or did you finish the job?

Always finish the job brother
But I couldnt hit a back workout for a while
Considering my biceps and forearms were cramped and seized from trying to hammer fuck 1.5 inches of steel into place lmfao

Brute force and ignorance