• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Bullet train (with pics!!!!) Journey to Olympia

Hello meso brothers, the log begins now. We r on the journey to walking on stage for the first time next July/August NPC non pro qualifier... Long ways out but gonna make it happen! This log will document whatever I do.

About to tag a few members whom have called for pics/ log...

@lukk3395 (cool guy right here)
@Oldschool
@colossus25
@QueenColossus03 (respectable lady right here)
@androgenics89
@MisterSuperGod
@DrinkFlintWater
@Ickyrica (hater #1 right here)
@Eman (hater #2 right here)
@Just Fish
@Wunderpus
@Thenewera (this is the most aesthetic member on the board! never interacted with him though.)
@gr8whitetrukker
@Jankauskas (digging that physique, you get in here too bro)

Special guests:

( @EcpertRealistic @master.on
@MindlessWork @Millard Baker )
(you guys get in here too !!! :D)

Everyone is welcome!!!

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 188 (fasted)

Goals:

I will compete in the July month of 2018! Men's physique NPC. Local show... Not a pro qualifier...
Will win this show. #first show

By the end of 2018 to compete in a pro qualifier!

Final goal:

To simply compete one day in a pro show, either the new York pro, Olympia, or Arnold classic would be ideal...

My transformation:

Motivated to build a physique like Frank zane... Become the best version of myself.

***I was 135 lbs January, 2, 2017

This pic will be posted later...

I have been blasting since March 11th...

I only have run blasts, health is good to go! So we r gonna keep it going!!!

Current cut cycle:

1500MG test E per week (I know)
Adex as needed

I started cutting yesterday!

The goal is to cut to 4-5% BF by the end of January...

Than bulk in February to March
#8 weeks.

Going to run

700MG trest ace per week. 1-8 weeks. And bulk! Goal will be to add around 10LBS quality mass.

Letero as needed...

In April to July leading up to show I'm going to run...

Contest prep...
Test E 150MG per week 1-12
Tren A 700MG per week 1-12
Mast P 700MG per week 1-12

End of July or August have the show...

Than go for a pro qualifier by the end of December 2018!

And on the road to the IFBB some day hopefully there after, and the end goal again to Grace a pro stage for men's physique.

So there we have it folks...

I will post pics!!! (1 per week) And also log my diet in here for the foreseeable future...

My 135 lb pics will be posted and my 188 lb pics will be posted as I began this cut today, leading to January, before I hop on ment 700MG and bulk for 8 weeks and reprep by april-july for first contest...

This log will officially start, with pics!!!!! And detailed diet, I will post
Pics in 4 poses that are recommend to me in this thread...
Whatever u guys like... Open nomination!!!
Tell me what 4 poses to do to being my log... The pics will be up tomorrow night. As well as the transformation pics...

Contest prep...
Test E 150MG per week 1-12
tren A 700MG per week 1-12
Mast P 700MG per week 1

That's a lot of tren. 500mg/week can do what 700mg will do with less sides. There's a set number of androgen receptors anyway. Mast can go down to 600 without compromising gains.

No deca at 300? :(

I know tren deca together may be pushing the envelope

That's a lot of tren. 500mg/week can do what 700mg will do with less sides. There's a set number of androgen receptors anyway. Mast can go down to 600 without compromising gains.

No deca at 300? :(

I know tren deca together may be pushing the envelope

I'll definitely think about lowering Tren to 500/ mast to 600 will see how my blood pressure is and blood tests come back at that time!

Thanks ecpert! U r welcome in this thread, don't listen to fish when he tells u to stay on the corner.

All are welcome.

I'll definitely think about lowering Tren to 500/ mast to 600 will see how my blood pressure is and blood tests come back at that time!

Thanks ecpert! U r welcome in this thread, don't listen to fish when he tells u to stay on the corner.

All are welcome.
Stop fucking talking to yourself.:rolleyes:

I'm waiting for someone to recommend me 4 poses for my pics I'm uploading tomorrow?
In addition to my transformation pic...

If not I'll choose my own poses, no worries..

Feel free to recommend....