Bunk HCG by MSD

SkankHunt

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
One could argue this test isn’t entirely accurate. I did this because after speaking to a few guys there should be a Red Cross on the back of the box visible with a black light. Mine did not have that. I also got these while there was a shortage on HCG so I figured something was up.
BE1634FD-C24D-4BF0-9291-22269DC8FD8B.jpeg68DE51FE-3C93-4F14-93BA-5FAF2A85128A.jpegEAE7C10E-F245-4471-A520-014DE33B1D02.jpegFD80381D-7BF1-4FC9-AF2F-277047387FC2.jpeg

It is not produced by msd....

Its fake msd, all hcg with Greec text is fake now because the production for Greec market stopped YEARS ago.
I made a post about it in Human Labs topic how to check if your Greec pharmacy stuff is genuine or not. Human Labs was/is reselling fake T3 unipharma.

It is not produced by msd....

Its fake msd, all hcg with Greec text is fake now because the production for Greec market stopped YEARS ago.
I made a post about it in Human Labs topic how to check if your Greec pharmacy stuff is genuine or not. Human Labs was/is reselling fake T3 unipharma.
So that makes me suspect one well known source sells these fakes as SkankHunt alluded to.

Hey skankhunt, just out of curiosity, try taking the sample, and adding in another 1/2 the amount of water used to dilute it, and try testing again, some of these tests don’t detect super saturated solutions.

Hey skankhunt, just out of curiosity, try taking the sample, and adding in another 1/2 the amount of water used to dilute it, and try testing again, some of these tests don’t detect super saturated solutions.
Oh didn't realize that...good point. perhaps Skank can retest it after diluting it a bit more.

That’s kind of what I did. I added 1ml bac water to the powder. Withdrew almost all of the liquid and injected it. (I’m going to piss on a stick later as another test). Then whatever was left in the vial I added another .5ml bac water and dipped the stick in for 5 seconds.

I still got 5 boxes of this shit. Imma experiment lol

I thought you bought anonymously, how would they be able to dox you?
If they deny its bunk they’ll ask for an order number. Order number will correlate to me. That’s why I’m not making a big deal, I kinda figured these would be fake. Just want to make guys aware if they see these for sale, don’t buy them.

Back