Bunk HCG by MSD

mine still have codes on them surely not?! I guess it wouldnt hurt to test
Yup all my codes checked out on the ITS app and the serials on the boxes matched the pens. I sent one to Jano already. But like I said they’re all coming from the same spot.

my proviron from greece was good
When did you buy it ?
my friend live in Greece and he told me it’s was very hard to find in pharmacy they always got small arrivals and it’s all time out of stock
And Bayer stopped to produce this product since April in many country like Belgium

Last edited:
When did you buy it ?
my friend live in Greece and he told me it’s was very hard to find in pharmacy they always got small arrivals and it’s all time out of stock
And Bayer stopped to produce this product since April in many country like Belgium
I got it from drugsgear a couple months ago!

It's funny how you try to help the community out but won't tell us the source so we can skip it. That's some bullshit right there. Useless ass post.

Well, feel free to shadow him by contributing meaningful content yourself, man.

So far the flaming/trolling vs valuable contribution ratio ain't looking so good for you. No horse in this fight, just stating the facts.
As far as I can tell I already did, I just posted a link to actually check your barcode instead of telling people I got fake hcg without disclosing the source. That makes no sense at all unless he's trying to stay in the source his good graces...thats why the little shill is staying real quiet.
The info he gave us by posting this without telling which source he got it from is useless. Like we didn't know pharma gear gets faked a lot...smh.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell I already did, I just posted a link to actually check your barcode instead of telling people I got fake hcg without disclosing the source. That makes no sense at all unless he's trying to stay in the source his good graces...thats why the little shill is staying real quiet.
The info he gave us by posting this without telling which source he got it from is useless. Like we didn't know pharma gear gets faked a lot...smh.
I noticed your contribution, appreciate it and understand your frustration, but even through no source was provided, I believe reminding people it happens a lot has some value.

I noticed your contribution, appreciate it and understand your frustration, but even through no source was provided, I believe reminding people it happens a lot has some value.
To be fair lots of people know who the source is based on one comment, but this guy isn't well versed enough in the forum drama to catch it.

To be fair lots of people know who the source is based on one comment, but this guy isn't well versed enough in the forum drama to catch it.
What are you saying man? @SkankHunt has been a great member of the community for quite some time and even goes as far as to buy random products from the vendors here and tests them on his own dollar.. he knows what goes on here, and he has a reason for not naming the source.. I’m sure if you asked him nicely for it in pm he would tell you, but he’s not going to put himself at risk publicly by naming the source if they’re known to dox or send hotpacks.

Back