Bunk HCG by MSD

As far as I can tell I already did, I just posted a link to actually check your barcode instead of telling people I got fake hcg without disclosing the source. That makes no sense at all unless he's trying to stay in the source his good graces...thats why the little shill is staying real quiet.
The info he gave us by posting this without telling which source he got it from is useless. Like we didn't know pharma gear gets faked a lot...smh.

What is there not to understand if any src has them ur best to stay away from them period.... So weither he discloses the src or not is up to him, and just cause u posted alil bar code info doesn't come close to all the shit he's done for plenty of people with his testing of multiple labs, and multiple products... Ur saying some dumb shit

Anyone who says you can walk into a pharmacy in Greece and buy gear, is living in a fantasy world. No such thing as Greek pharmacies selling ANY GEAR what so ever. I am in Greece and looked for Anavar, Proviron, Testosterone and went to countless of Pharmacies, even offered a bribe, and not a single one of them showed any interest. (Yes and I speak fluent Greek)

How can you tell? I figured fake wouldn't have brail on it for the blind.
Those look legit man. Do you have 2 boxes to see if the (21) serial numbers are different? Box looks beat but maybe you can scan the barcode with the Turkish ITS app.

The pill itself should be imprinted with an A and an arrow and ADX 1 IIRC.

Those look legit man. Do you have 2 boxes to see if the (21) serial numbers are different? Box looks beat but maybe you can scan the barcode with the Turkish ITS app.

The pill itself should be imprinted with an A and an arrow and ADX 1 IIRC.
Thanks. I trust you bro. Only have the one box and I couldn't figure out that app a while back. Don't have the box anymore. It seemed to work haha.

If they deny its bunk they’ll ask for an order number. Order number will correlate to me. That’s why I’m not making a big deal, I kinda figured these would be fake. Just want to make guys aware if they see these for sale, don’t buy them.
I cant DM you for some reason. can you DM me so i can reply in order to talk to you a little about this.

Back