Bust in San Diego

I wonder if its Azteca Gold? or Tejas Cardinal?

guy is hispanic. just connecting the dots

i think communication has been bad?

Turkey+China? Tejas Cardinal makes oil for someone who also runs a business in turkey and does raws in china?

Odin Pharma distributor:
odin-pharma-distributor.jpg

Attachments

• edgar-lopez-feliciano-complaint.pdf
    473.3 KB · Views: 89
"Court appointed Public Defender". Re-shipper apparently taking one for the team. For now.
Why would the re-shipper have millions of $s deposited into his bank account? They investigated this guy for 7 years, I think they got the actual owner.

Why would the re-shipper have millions of $s deposited into his bank account? They investigated this guy for 7 years, I think they got the actual owner.
I'm thinking maybe it was put into his name to protect the owner. Who has millions and uses a public defender? He'll, I've got far from millions but I pay a lawyer for a speeding ticket let alone some criminal shit.

I was watching Heat last night. Walk in the rain and you get wet.

Odin Pharma distributor:
View attachment 252950
Weird it says he was manufacturing steroids and had raws in his possession. Is it possible this was a Sciroxx thing where he was receiving raws and labels from the factory and brewed himself? It would explain the shitty and non consistent lab reports.

I'm thinking maybe it was put into his name to protect the owner. Who has millions and uses a public defender? He'll, I've got far from millions but I pay a lawyer for a speeding ticket let alone some criminal shit.
When all your funds are seized due to it being proceeds from criminal activity then your stuck using a public defender.

Weird it says he was manufacturing steroids and had raws in his possession. Is it possible this was a Sciroxx thing where he was receiving raws and labels from the factory and brewed himself? It would explain the shitty and non consistent lab reports.
Other UGLs have certainly found it far easier to import raws and brew than importing large quantities of finished product. So that's certainly one explanation. I don't have any details on this one other than the court documents.

6 year long investigation..
They spend 6 years wasting resources on a hormone salesman, Meanwhile how many fentanyl dealers do you figure went untouched in San Diego during that time?

Jfc the police are useless

When all your funds are seized due to it being proceeds from criminal activity then your stuck using a public defender.
Now that's thinking! That's ridiculous though, innocent until proven guilty was a nice idea 247 years ago I guess, too bad that was forgotten quickly. I wouldn't think the filth could take a damn thing until it's proven beyond a doubt that alleged criminal activity is the source of it.