Bust in San Diego

Yeah that's what I said that ups can open your stuff. I didn't want to name the good shipper lol. But I've never heard of people shipping USPS items thru the UPS store. But that's why you just avoid ups altogether.
Sorry. Typo. I mean the ups store can't, but ups can.

The ups store is a franchise typically but you can still send out USPS there.

Should swing by the ups store sometime lol

They spend 6 years wasting resources on a hormone salesman, Meanwhile how many fentanyl dealers do you figure went untouched in San Diego during that time?

Jfc the police are useless

Brother don't even get me started.... The state of California had the leader of CJNG cartel in their legal custody 3 times and released him back to Mexico because of the laid back immigration / jail laws.

That's right, the head of the most violent cartel on this side of the globe, was arrested for crimes that could've put him in prison, multiple times.... And each time he was sent back to Mexico where he just recruited more members and grew his army.

We're the ones who trained, funded, and supplied the beginning of today's most aggressive drug cartels. Half of their equipment and military expertise comes straight from American tax dollars.

Weird it says he was manufacturing steroids and had raws in his possession. Is it possible this was a Sciroxx thing where he was receiving raws and labels from the factory and brewed himself? It would explain the shitty and non consistent lab reports.
Oof haven’t heard of that junk in years Sciroxx lmfao first cycle I ever did was sciroxx shit broke me out so bad

Odin Pharma distributor:
View attachment 252950
Meanwhile half the cast of The Avengers movies that have been watched by 948 million people (in the cinema) are taking steroids.

948 million people watched a bunch of steroid users for more than 10 hours.

I’m just saying if you don’t want people taking steroids, don’t advertise them to 948 million people until their asses are sore .

Meanwhile half the cast of The Avengers movies that have been watched by 948 million people (in the cinema) are taking steroids.

948 million people watched a bunch of steroid users for more than 10 hours.

I’m just saying if you don’t want people taking steroids, don’t advertise them to 948 million people until their asses are sore .
You have ruined my innocence :confused:.

I thought those guys got that big by just taking creatine, protein/BCAAs etc just like those natural monsters on magazine covers.

This is heartbreaking news.

You don't know anything about the dynamics of the situation, or the associated resource costs, etc.

It's entirely possible that he got on their radar because of a random drug search that found the DBOL, and it took them basically zero man hours to just keep a file open on him for the next several years while he does dumb shit like try to import a pill press and hand them an air-tight case on a platter.

But, you want to paint the picture that they spent 6 years of full time hours "wasting time" so you can feign outrage over things you don't actually know.

Well we found the accout owned by the Feds. Lol

I actually support LE...but I also know that they do a bad job on a lot of things, need reform and waste a TON of money doing on things that don't matter. We don't have to get a CPA to do a cost/benefit analysis to know that LE waste time and money regularly.

Well we found the accout owned by the Feds. Lol

I actually support LE...but I also know that they do a bad job on a lot of things, need reform and waste a TON of money doing on things that don't matter. We don't have to get a CPA to do a cost/benefit analysis to know that LE waste time and money regularly.
So because they waste time and money regularly, this must've been a waste of time and money.

Super solid logic.

So because they waste time and money regularly, this must've been a waste of time and money.

Super solid logic.
Well never once did I say that...

Super comprehension skills.

Why are you so butt hurt over this? You just came into this thread to bash people for their opinions? I haven't expressed an opinion on this case, but to play devils advocate...if you believe that LE waste time and money and if you think policing hormone salesmen like cartel kingpins is silly then of course you would think that a 6 year long investigation into this guy would be a waste of time and money. Which seems to be the opinion of most people in this thread.