Bust via postal inspector. leads to home warrant (just 2 vials and 30 pills)

Z4556

… who says they dont go after the little guy/small packages

A state trooper was arrested Wednesday accused of having steroids sent to his Chester County home.

Trooper Joseph W. Czachorowski is suspended without pay pending the resolution of the charges, state police announced.

Czachorowski came under suspicion after a U.S. postal inspector intercepted a parcel addressed to him and got a federal search warrant for it, police said. Along with a state police investigator, the inspector discovered 30 Oxymetholone pills and two vials of Trenbolone acetate, both steroids and Schedule III controlled substances.

An additional search warrant for Czachorowski’s home resulted in additional controlled substances being recovered.

Czachorowski is charged with misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, a small amount of marijuana and instruments of a crime, according to police. He enlisted with the state police in November 2014 and was assigned to Troop K, which covers the Philadelphia area.

Charges were filed in Chester County, where he was arraigned and released on $7500 unsecured bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 17.

Makes me so angry that cops arrest people for a couple vials, or like a couple crumbs of marijuana knowing that so many fuckin cops are on gear

Like I saw this dude on LivePD the other day arrest a dude for less than a gram of weed. He must just eat well, no way he’s got a couple vials at home cuz that would be hypocritical right
Fuck the police

View attachment 166589View attachment 166590
I dunno, all states are different, I know that 100%. But where I live, which is very close to Philadelphia, and I've lived in Philadelphia, they would never take the time for some weed or a few vials and some pills. There's just no way. And the fact he was given bail shows they're going to follow through with this. That cop without a doubt pissed off the wrong person.

To be fair i get why a cop would want to use gear. Your job requires being able to take down anyone you come across, if using gear helps increase your odds of coming home to your family at the end of the day because some guy couldnt overpower you and grab your gun then it seems like an obvious choice to use.

“rules for thee but not for me”

Fuck pigs. Hypocrite mother fuckers
My big thing, and I'm very open minded, I can say I'm OK with many things. I'm not a constitutional nut or whatever the popular word is these days, but our bill of rights applies to every American. The 8th amendment professes this, to the degree that basically, and no I'm neither a physician or a lawyer, but its easy for anyone to understand. If it's good for them, it's good for me, and it's good for him. There cannot be the same crime committed, and one gets 1m bail, another gets 5K, and another released on own recognance. I love this country, but it's falling apart. If anything happens to my wife, I'm moving to France.

Is it possible the source was being watched by cops as the source dropped off packs and they were collecting names and they discovered this pack was going to a cop and so they made an example of him?

My greatest fear with sources and reshippers is that they are either being watched, or in the case of a reshipper it's actually the feds collecting addresses and taking down a long list of names that have received hefty quantities for a massive string of busts. There would be no better way to make tons of busts than a reshipper that is in fact a Fed.

Ronnie Coleman was a cop with a pro card, talk about looking the other way.
Thats just how it is with the good ol’ boy pigs. They let fellow pigs break the law then cover it up. But don’t let them catch you smoking weed on your own property or your going to jail.