• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Buyer beware!! DNP from Enhanced Athlete is bunk

Fish...I'm pretty sure I got this. I can out eat any guy twice my size. As matter of fact. We could start a thread of you and I competing against each other to see who can put on more size. We'll get some real competitors here to judge based on conditioning, size and overall growth, the works. You can even get Dmax in on it. We'll have pics taken too.

If you beat me I will make you 10 vials of whatever you want (except primo and pellet Tren). What do you say?
I've put on 30lbs in the last few months. Weight is not going to come on so easy now plus I am starting a cut soon. Too bad you didn't bring this up a few months ago

I'm sure he's even more pathetic now then before
Maybe shouldn't be so hard on him...he might been ill for some time even. After a nasty fall I had I didn't get inside a gym for 4 years and it was brutal once I did return.

Maybe shouldn't be so hard on him...he might been ill for some time even. After a nasty fall I had I didn't get inside a gym for 4 years and it was brutal once I did return.
It's all good. For a laugh too. The person who makes fun of everyone's physiques here never shows his own. Pretty sure we all know what that means. Talk is talk and that's all he does. Just trying to get attention any way he can. Similar to a small child throwing a tantrum. He's just a large child, still throwing tantrums.

I was out of the gym for 5 years due to injury. I just had a surgery 6 weeks ago. I've only been back in the gym for 11 months. I have 7 herniated discs and I still kill it and make epic gains. Excuses are for fucking pussies

It's all good. For a laugh too. The person who makes fun of everyone's physiques here never shows his own. Pretty sure we all know what that means. Talk is talk and that's all he does. Just trying to get attention any way he can. Similar to a small child throwing a tantrum. He's just a large child, still throwing tantrums.
My avi is me you pathetic little troll. I am 30lbs heavier now than in my avi. Hide behind your boyfriend in a speedo for an avi because you are a frail ass fuckboy. You are my bitch just enjoy it that way it will go smoothly

I was out of the gym for 5 years due to injury. I just had a surgery 6 weeks ago. I've only been back in the gym for 11 months. I have 7 herniated discs and I still kill it and make epic gains. Excuses are for fucking pussies
It did feel good to return and since then I kept soldiering on despite some limitations due to the severe head and internal injuries. I never made excuses since then.

My avi is me you pathetic little troll. I am 30lbs heavier now than in my avi. Hide behind your boyfriend in a speedo for an avi because you are a frail ass fuckboy. You are my bitch just enjoy it that way it will go smoothly
Some good advice for you: Since you been here for 4 months you shouldn't be looking down on people who been here longer and having more experience than you. That can really backfire on you as you have seen.

Not trying to put you down just making a statement.

Oh I see it now. I hadn't clicked on it to make it bigger before. Nice work! Solid gains. You're right, I have nothing on you.fishy%20fish.jpg

personally I think people who take DNP are crazy. That shit is poison and no one should touch it. Just run clen and t3. Way safer!

personally I think people who take DNP are crazy. That shit is poison and no one should touch it. Just run clen and t3. Way safer!

No offence man but clen sides are alot worse then Dnp sides. You're not going to die taking dnp at anything under 1000mg. You'll feel like you're going to die at that high of a dose but people have done it.

Alot of guys on here are taking dnp and still posting to tell the tail. Alot of this talk is from people that have never tried it and you tube people that sell bullshit fat burners or meal plans and they don't want you to succeed without them.

I agree the 250mg pills are dangerous but EA pills are 50mg so I would have to take 20 to get to 1000mg.........

No offence man but clen sides are alot worse then Dnp sides. You're not going to die taking dnp at anything under 1000mg. You'll feel like you're going to die at that high of a dose but people have done it.

Alot of guys on here are taking dnp and still posting to tell the tail. Alot of this talk is from people that have never tried it and you tube people that sell bullshit fat burners or meal plans and they don't want you to succeed without them.

I agree the 250mg pills are dangerous but EA pills are 50mg so I would have to take 20 to get to 1000mg.........

Ive known someone who died using DNP. Thats why I think its poison. Have yet to hear opf anyone dying off of clen. But people do what they want to do. DNP is just one ill never advocate for

Ive known someone who died using DNP. Thats why I think its poison. Have yet to hear opf anyone dying off of clen. But people do what they want to do. DNP is just one ill never advocate for

Sorry to hear that. Can I ask if you know all the details about his dosage and such? Just curious not looking to pick a fight about it.

Ya but clen wasn't sold as a fat loss supplement either at one point. It was an ingredient in some fat loss supplements and people were ODing on them. Let it be clen and we'd have an epidemic.