• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

CAKED UP/BIG MILLS....WARNING!!

biggerben69

Elite
10+ Year Member
Its come to my attention member @Cakedup ..also known as bigmills...has been attempting to get members to purchase a pill press as well as attempting to recruit members to help him sell this press?
This member was sentenced to probation in a federal steroid distribution case. The charges called for up to 10 years. He served NO TIME. Was out on pretrial when he was sentenced to 3 years probation. Sentencing was this past July 2019.
Pill press sales must be reported to the DEA. Anyone purchasing a press is already manufacturing or looking to make mass production faster and easier. He's looking to for the feds to put a shiny star on his chest. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS POS!!

Caked up is on a discord server I am in so will look into whether he should be banned from there.

Thanks for the warning @biggerben69. We don’t need any more risk than there already is .

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/14618916/united-states-v-lane/ (Docket for United States v. Lane, 1:19-cr-00003 - CourtListener.com)

Its come to my attention member @Cakedup ..also known as bigmills...has been attempting to get members to purchase a pill press as well as attempting to recruit members to help him sell this press?
This member was sentenced to probation in a federal steroid distribution case. The charges called for up to 10 years. He served NO TIME. Was out on pretrial when he was sentenced to 3 years probation. Sentencing was this past July 2019.
Pill press sales must be reported to the DEA. Anyone purchasing a press is already manufacturing or looking to make mass production faster and easier. He's looking to for the feds to put a shiny star on his chest. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS POS!!
What a dirtbag. Thanks for helping to keep Meso safe from perpetrators such as this.

how much does a pill press cost? doesn't sound like a press is something one would get for personal use?

You can buy a small manual press for $100 all the way up to 15k
folks, getting a pill press past the feds is child's play. I know a guy who (at least this is how the story goes) had parts shipped to him and he assembled the press himself. No records, no mess to clean up

folks, getting a pill press past the feds is child's play. I know a guy who (at least this is how the story goes) had parts shipped to him and he assembled the press himself. No records, no mess to clean up
Yes, that's how it's been done for ages now...

Seems like the most logical way to go about things. A pill press is mechanical, it's only going to get so complicated (meaning it's probably a joke to put together :D).
I'm fairly sure we have experts around here who could make that explode, though :D

many of the Chinese sellers advertise this smuggling method.

many of the Chinese sellers advertise this smuggling method.
Lol. I put half a brain cell on how to smuggle a pill press before I even had coffee this morning. It just makes sense to do it that way.

All im going to say is if the feds put dude up to this, they (the feds) have zero clue how to fish for a manufacturing ring. Anyone would see the benefits to smuggling essential manufacturing components rather than buying them in a manner that tips off the DEA.

Hey feds, you gotta be quicker than that! I can think of a few ways to dig up what you're looking for and not one of them include using a fucking rat to do it. Are you guys college educated? wow.200 (1).gif

I hope folks understand that this has shaken up a lot of people. It may not look like its a very active topic with the number of posts. Understand that people are hesitant to come forward and talk about this because they are afraid. Plain and simple. And rightfully so.
This hobby we're involved in can get serious very quickly. We've got regular people with careers and families. Kids who depend on them for EVERYTHING.
They woke up yesterday morning and read that the guy who has been so friendly and helpful was arrested by local LE after falling out with a shitload of gear and pkg's to ship to members on a forum..maybe one they've visited?
Five months later Mr Friendly is indicted by the feds for more of the same. How friendly did they get.
This fucking guy couldn't get anyone to bite so he tried recruiting better known members that more people trust to help sell.
In the other thread here Millard posted how Tone recruited cakedup to ship the gear that got him busted. Tone promised him that he'd be "Well taken care of" if he helped with shipping.
Both instances seem like entrapment or something? It certainly doesn't seem right, does it? Both Tone and cakedup fishing for victims. Motherfucker!
If you go back and read cakeup posts over the years he isn't the smoothest player around. I can picture the guy trying to be cool with the feds while they whisper and shake their heads saying what a stupid fuck he is.
He trips over himself. The members he was trying to work were not fooled. When nobody agreed to help him move the press the fuck offered to GIVE IT TO A MEMBER HERE?!?! The deal was he needed a brewer. In exchange for the free press the member was expected to press tabs for him? Thanks but no thanks. Cakedup will have you believe I'm making this shit up? How could I?

I knew something was off about this guy from the first time we spoke. He made a comment about dhb that I knew was wrong so I stated what I knew. He then proceeded to pm me and randomly explain to me he’s not a snitch and he was the one snitched on. I had no clue what he was talking about at the time it was literally my first interaction with him. He was literally sending me pm after pm trying to convince me he was a stand up dude. He then sent me a couple pages of his paperwork ( out of the hundreds) that really didn’t say much of anything. I kept our interactions short and sweet and just basically told sorry you had to go through that. This guy is a scum bag. Has a long ass criminal and drug history with almost no jail time whatsoever. Stay away from this dude and don’t give him the time of day.

I knew something was off about this guy from the first time we spoke. He made a comment about dhb that I knew was wrong so I stated what I knew. He then proceeded to pm me and randomly explain to me he’s not a snitch and he was the one snitched on. I had no clue what he was talking about at the time it was literally my first interaction with him. He was literally sending me pm after pm trying to convince me he was a stand up dude. He then sent me a couple pages of his paperwork ( out of the hundreds) that really didn’t say much of anything. I kept our interactions short and sweet and just basically told sorry you had to go through that. This guy is a scum bag. Has a long ass criminal and drug history with almost no jail time whatsoever. Stay away from this dude and don’t give him the time of day.
I'm getting pm's from members who are really stressed out by the guy and how aggressive he was. Pushing and pushing to get involved with him.
He is on every board I've visited in the last year.
He has more handles than the 2 I listed. I have another 1 or 2 that I was able to figure out.
Musclechemistry.com is one where he has a different handle for sure. I've written it down. I'll find it and post up over there.
Cakedup/Bigmills solicits by pm everywhere. I've called him out this past year at anabolicboard where he was partnered up with member geargod aka antjb1017(member here as well) and at muscle&science. Spread the word.