Can I take a single day off of pct?

Gronk87

curious if I can take a one day break from clomid/nolva. The clomid is giving me some serious depressive thoughts/anxiety and I am usually very level headed. I have a big day of meetings for work tommorow in which I have to present and be sociable for 10 hours straight basically. Would skipping my dose tonight be the end of the world?

I don't pct anymore but when I did I took clomid before bed. It seemed to help a little but not much. I preffered torem to clomid anyway. Good luck with the meeting..

Thanks brother. Yeah I've been taking it at 8pm. I hate it. So depressed. Keeping 100% of my gains so far though. Probably going to just take nolva tonight. Hopefully that gives me at least a tiny break from this shit.

Thanks brother. Yeah I've been taking it at 8pm. I hate it. So depressed. Keeping 100% of my gains so far though. Probably going to just take nolva tonight. Hopefully that gives me at least a tiny break from this shit.

If the clomid is that bad you should drop the dose down or maybe drop it all together. You probably will recover fine. I personally will never take clomid at 100mgs a day again. I had terrible sides from it. Blurry vision, depression, and I was slightly psychotic. Worst month of my life.

If the clomid is that bad you should drop the dose down or maybe drop it all together. You probably will recover fine. I personally will never take clomid at 100mgs a day again. I had terrible sides from it. Blurry vision, depression, and I was slightly psychotic. Worst month of my life.

I'm only on 50 mgs. Still very harsh on me. I'm a week into it. I'm just going to stick out the next 3 weeks no matter what. I want to recover fully.

Back