Can your androgen receptors be saturated?

A typical cycle is 600mg Test E a week,600mg EQ a week and 150mg Tren A EOD. I still respond to the steroids like i did when when i was younger.

This is a heavy cycle if you consider the equivalent dose of raw testosterone, especially since Trenbolone is included.

I have heard of people being unable to get a benefit from Androgel after using high doses of injectables. So some form of downregulation must be occurring.

Another thing which seems to have a minor correlation is testosterone's impact on immunity. It appears to suppress the immune system (and vice-versa is true). If you remove the exogenous testosterone, the immune system reacts stronger than before and no longer suppresses as well as it did the previous time.

I think the focus is that the AR does not down-regulate. Rather the myostatin increases and thus muscle hypertrophy will stagnate. The end result is the same but the mechanism is different. ???

MR10X you would be breaking the tolerance(the ability your body uses to adapt) every time you are off-cycle. If you stop drinking coffee for 8 weeks and drink it again it will rev you up like it did the first time as well.

Heavyiron dropped a bomb which made a lot of sense to me.