Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

I found the same. 30mg ruined my appetite completely and I felt like a zombie. The gains were fantastic vs. 20mg but feeling like a bag of smashed assholes the whole time just wasn't worth it. Don't even get me started on the heartburn.

20mg is definitely the sweet spot. You can keep the lethargy at bay with coffee and the gains are still very good.

Over 15mg a day superdrol is too much for me. I ran it for 20 days before Mexico and it was insane the amount of glycogen and nitrogen my muscles were holding. As an aside, it was so toxic when i tried to drink there I threw up, thus I opted to stay sober nearly the entire time

How many grams of carbs are we talking if your on a slight deficit and cutting? And I have a few guys I know who are pros and they run Halo toward back end. Don't know much about Halo and it's not too popular in my neck of the woods. Can anyone chime in on Halo and specifically for conditioning purposes

I usually up mine by 15-20%. I'm not saying that's the ideal amount, because I have zero research to back that number up. That's just where I feel comfortable.

How many grams of carbs are we talking if your on a slight deficit and cutting? And I have a few guys I know who are pros and they run Halo toward back end. Don't know much about Halo and it's not too popular in my neck of the woods. Can anyone chime in on Halo and specifically for conditioning purposes

You won’t see any changes unless yours very very lean... it’s hardener with 0 muscle building properties.

Hello Meso,

Happy Friday!

From now until June 30th at 8pm est, NO EXCEPTIONS on the time, even if you are late by 1 minute, we will be offering bitcoin pricing for e-transfer payment.

This offer excludes ALL HGH, Ironmans, Supermans, DNP, Modafinil and pharma grade gear.

Let's get geared up for the gyms opening and shredded up for the rest of summer!

please email:
paretomeso@protnmail.com

Another fresh drop from Pareto if your on the fence lookin for a good lab with excellent products and above par services dont hesitate on these guys.
Iv been very pleased with pareto, iv grown a liking to the service and quality, .

The orals are fantastic and work as there suppose to , they come with a slit breaks apart in 2 perfect halfs, iv also noticed the pills seem to be perfectly balanced when breaking them in halfs or 4s , oil is always smooth , even without heating, lovely stuff thnx again.PicsArt_06-29-02.58.12.jpg

Hello Meso,

Happy Friday!

From now until June 30th at 8pm est, NO EXCEPTIONS on the time, even if you are late by 1 minute, we will be offering bitcoin pricing for e-transfer payment.

This offer excludes ALL HGH, Ironmans, Supermans, DNP, Modafinil and pharma grade gear.

Let's get geared up for the gyms opening and shredded up for the rest of summer!

please email:
paretomeso@protnmail.com

You have been emailed... Awaiting a response before the promo is over.

I assume I'm not crazy that I don't see your price listing right? I see the available products on the front page but no prices next to them.

Last edited:
Another fresh drop from Pareto if your on the fence lookin for a good lab with excellent products and above par services dont hesitate on these guys.
Iv been very pleased with pareto, iv grown a liking to the service and quality, .

The orals are fantastic and work as there suppose to , they come with a slit breaks apart in 2 perfect halfs, iv also noticed the pills seem to be perfectly balanced when breaking them in halfs or 4s , oil is always smooth , even without heating, lovely stuff thnx again.View attachment 132191

the old packaging looks awful lol
Nice stash man

not hating .... I used to buy anavar capsules in ziploc bags my first cycle so I think I’m just spoiled

I mean the new packaging is next level but I wouldn't call a clean labeled sachet horrible compared to what some labs put out. Hard to top Pareto/SYN in Canada for overall presentation these days. Now all I need is a pretty hologram on my vials and I'd be forced to order even more Pareto

As long as what's IN the package is good, then I really don't care. Besides I think the packaging looks fine to be honest. Keeping it easy, it looks clean, easy to pen and seal back.

I mean the new packaging is next level but I wouldn't call a clean labeled sachet horrible compared to what some labs put out. Hard to top Pareto/SYN in Canada for overall presentation these days. Now all I need is a pretty hologram on my vials and I'd be forced to order even more Pareto

I remember one of my first cycles with trinity sustanon. Had to return a vial due to particles in it, and the remaining vials would leave welts on my ass so bad it bruised.

basically, we’ve come a long way in ten years

The first rep I emailed at Pareto took me a couple emails and a couple days. He wasn't taking on any new clientele but he passed me off to another two that had been outstanding. Usually gets back to me within 30 minutes. Always has his order out to me the following day and in some cases the same day.