Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Anyone know the response time of Pareto? I emailed roughly 24hr ago and haven't received a response.

Usually fast, however like everyone else he's probably busy. Be patient, he's got the best service IMO. Ordered from him many times, it's always been a pleasure to deal with him.

There is a reddit sub for Pareto.
ParetoAnabolics
I guess we can post our reviews there?

God I hope that's not from official pareto people a reddit sub is a dumb idea. Only other big one I've seen is PGAnabolics with a lot of ppl posting theirs. Reddit subs inevitably end up being run by shady ass mods or the owners and they just white wash everything, the complete opposite of what meso is. Like the old SST sub that evolved into the site.

Wrong thread? Are those the 120's? He has 100's in, unless those are his new 100's?

these are 100 unless I’m mistaking

I’m holding a bit of water from the gh, and when I ride my bicycle my hands instantly go numb for the duration of the ride. Other than that, the side effects are mostly manageable

As an aside, I raised my dose from TRT to assist in weight loss, and ended up 20 lbs heavier and much much swoler. I look great; but I clearly look like I am on steroids

these are 100 unless I’m mistaking

I’m holding a bit of water from the gh, and when I ride my bicycle my hands instantly go numb for the duration of the ride. Other than that, the side effects are mostly manageable

As an aside, I raised my dose from TRT to assist in weight loss, and ended up 20 lbs heavier and much much swoler. I look great; but I clearly look like I am on steroids

Weird,
My numbness goes away a bit when I get my heart rate up
Typically when I'm in bed is the worst lol

Hello Meso,

Happy Friday!

From now until Sunday at 5pm est, NO EXCEPTIONS on the time, even if you are late by 1 minute, we will be offering bitcoin pricing for e-transfer payment.

This offer excludes ALL HGH, Ironmans, Supermans, DNP, Modafinil and pharma grade gear.

please email:
paretomeso@protnmail.com

EA1410A0-06A6-48CC-A159-1DEA98043F1B.jpeg Doing God’s work here

For whatever reason the primo just killed my sex drive. Now I’m back to banging 4’s with abandon running 270mg a week tm101

I don't understand the dose of prop on Thursday alone?

I'm assuming that the idea is to use two esters like a ghetto version of sustanon. Cyp slowly tapers off throughout the week and he's bumping his levels back up with prop until the Monday cyp pin.

I could be wrong, of course, but I'd assume that's the reasoning behind it.

It works amazing !! Sex drive is through the roof, maybe too much to be honest. This is my first time trying it this way and I love it. Ghetto Sustanon hahahahaha

I have a question regarding UL dosages. I know the label on my test e says 250mg, but is it really? Do some bottles kick harder than others. I always assume its lower.Am I wrong???