Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Hey @BigNJ,

I really appreciate the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you! What dose and duration are you running the Halo at currently?

I used 20mgs per day, 10 in the morning and 10 at night.
I did 3 days on 1 day off.
Cycle:
Test Enanthate 125mg EOD
Masteron Enanthate: 75mg EOD
DHB Cyp: 50mg EOD

Will be substituting the DHB with Tren Acetate and Enanthate with Test Propionate.
Will be switching to Anavar soon 20mg/day.[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid to up the DHB dose , i have run pareto dhb at 400 mg/week with very low PIP . Probably one of my favorite compound !

I used 20mgs per day, 10 in the morning and 10 at night.
I did 3 days on 1 day off.
Cycle:
Test Enanthate 125mg EOD
Masteron Enanthate: 75mg EOD
DHB Cyp: 50mg EOD

Will be substituting the DHB with Tren Acetate and Enanthate with Test Propionate.
Will be switching to Anavar soon 20mg/day.

Don't be afraid to up the DHB dose , i have run pareto dhb at 400 mg/week with very low PIP . Probably one of my favorite compound ![/QUOTE]

I'll definitely give it a shot.

Speaking of Tren,

@ParetoPharmaceuticals
Does your Tren Ace contain GC?

Hey there,

yes we use 1.5% which is enough to dissolve any free trenbolone that would normally precipitate out of solution over time, leaving a milky looking tren ace.
Tren ace is often filled with a small portion of trenbolone with no ester, due to incomplete synthesis. A small amount of guaiacol will stop that tiny amount from precipitating out of the solution and amking the product look spoiled or cloudy.
If you have any other questions feel free to post them up, private message me or email me at paretomeso@protonmail.com Thank you @Silentlemon1011

Last edited:
Been a Pareto customer for 3 - 4 years now and have got nothing but top notch service and results from their gear. Used to run mission gear and thought their gear was good until I got my first dose of Pareto lol. Made me think Mission was underdosed

tried test - e, test -c, tren ace, tren e, npp, deca, and eq

Someone here must have tried Pareto Primo. I'm sure it's top but would like feedback regardless.

Someone here must have tried Pareto Primo. I'm sure it's top but would like feedback regardless.
Can't say I've used Pareto primo but there is a no chance it's not primo with a lab this size and reputation. I've sent off a couple orals of Paretos to verify and they always came back as the proper chemical. These labs know people are going to test their var/primo at some point.

Used Pareto for trt and never had issues. About to toss in some Pareto var soon as well (one of the orals I sent to be tested but it was shitty FTIR testing not HPLC)

Been a Pareto customer for 3 - 4 years now and have got nothing but top notch service and results from their gear. Used to run mission gear and thought their gear was good until I got my first dose of Pareto lol. Made me think Mission was underdosed

tried test - e, test -c, tren ace, tren e, npp, deca, and eq

Mission's oils were good. Their orals were crumbly junk.

Mission's oils were good. Their orals were crumbly junk.

Was mission the rebrand of Boss back in the day? Pretty sure it was ahh nothing like ordering 10k in pharma gh and getting fed a story of how he lost it or got robbed and get sent 40 kits or neveauxtrop junk instead. The good ol days before I took a hiatus lol.