Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

I have a question regarding UL dosages. I know the label on my test e says 250mg, but is it really? Do some bottles kick harder than others. I always assume its lower.Am I wrong???

Pareto will be dosed pretty accurately.
There will.obviously be a lot of factors that will effect how you respond to the hormone.

I've run zero AI on 500T 300Nandrolone.

I've had to run crazy AI on 350 Tren 200 Test.

We all change and respond differently

Pareto will be dosed pretty accurately.
There will.obviously be a lot of factors that will effect how you respond to the hormone.

I've run zero AI on 500T 300Nandrolone.

I've had to run crazy AI on 350 Tren 200 Test.

We all change and respond differently
Especially when you start adding different combinations of compounds into the mix. Everybody metabolizes them differently.

Pareto comes through again!
Amazing products and top notch service.
Tren, Masteron, DHB, Halo, Prop etc... worked as they supposed to.
Long Live Pareto!

What’s the prices on T3 and caber? Dose?

Please shoot me an email for the prices paretomeso@protonmail.com. The Pfizer caber is 1mg x 20 tablets, and the Tiromel T3 is 25mcg x 25 tablet blister packs.

Pareto comes through again!
Amazing products and top notch service.
Tren, Masteron, DHB, Halo, Prop etc... worked as they supposed to.
Long Live Pareto!

Hey @BigNJ,

I really appreciate the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you! What dose and duration are you running the Halo at currently?

Hey @BigNJ,

I really appreciate the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you! What dose and duration are you running the Halo at currently?[/QUOTE]

I used 20mgs per day, 10 in the morning and 10 at night.
I did 3 days on 1 day off.
Cycle:
Test Enanthate 125mg EOD
Masteron Enanthate: 75mg EOD
DHB Cyp: 50mg EOD

Will be substituting the DHB with Tren Acetate and Enanthate with Test Propionate.
Will be switching to Anavar soon 20mg/day.

Please shoot me an email for the prices paretomeso@protonmail.com. The Pfizer caber is 1mg x 20 tablets, and the Tiromel T3 is 25mcg x 25 tablet blister packs.

Hey @BigNJ,

I really appreciate the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you! What dose and duration are you running the Halo at currently?

Sorry forgot to mention, been on the halo for 2 weeks. If you're lean it's amazing how halo gives me that 3d pop look. Muscles look fuller and denser with Halo.

Strength And aggression is crazy though, makes me short fused. In all honesty halo is one of the best orals to use if you are lean and looking for that hard dense look.

I'm not going to lie I fucked up taking the TM101, but maybe again i didnt. I thought my GF was acting odd so I was all hype and aggressive and I waited outside the gym and saw her coming out of the gym with the guy she told me she cut off, was never going to talk to again and told me.... dont worry about him! I almost went offffff but I just dumped her and said fuck it

Well I am now single and heading to kelowna

Thanks pareto lol

I'm not going to lie I fucked up taking the TM101, but maybe again i didnt. I thought my GF was acting odd so I was all hype and aggressive and I waited outside the gym and saw her coming out of the gym with the guy she told me she cut off, was never going to talk to again and told me.... dont worry about him! I almost went offffff but I just dumped her and said fuck it

Thanks pareto lol

I mean you had me in the first half, I thought it was gonna finish with you caving his head in. Sounds pretty sus and disrespectful to tell you one thing and then walk out of the damn gym with the dude.

Thanks pareto lol
Good move. I hear Kelowna is pretty nice area to reside at. Is the real estate there as expensive as in Vancouver?

Good move. I hear Kelowna is pretty nice area to reside at. Is the real estate there as expensive as in Vancouver?

I would love to live in BC but I just can’t afford it

anyway still single and sad but I’ll get off paretos thread here

thanks for the support guys

I mean you had me in the first half, I thought it was gonna finish with you caving his head in. Sounds pretty sus and disrespectful to tell you one thing and then walk out of the damn gym with the dude.

Yeah man, shit is rough. Plus side is everywhere I go I have girls so it’ll just take time and some new cheeks to clap

I would love to live in BC but I just can’t afford it

anyway still single and sad but I’ll get off paretos thread here

thanks for the support guys

It's quite alright if you continue with the Pareto tren stories. You know some of us are married or locked down so we get to live vicariously through you and these stories.

I know what will cheer you up, more TM for that broken heart. Shoot me an email and I'll look at giving you a special deal to brighten your day.
paretomeso@protonmail.com

Thanks pareto lol
Sorry to hear man :(
Don't worry , there is plenty of girls out there !