Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Paretomeso do you have recent finished product testing? I used you guys 3 years ago and it was fine. Would like to see it’s still consistent quality or I will try Syn.

You may want to reword this post as it implies that you are telling Pareto that they may be inferior to Syn. Remember this is Pareto’s thread so proper forum etiquette would have you refrain from mentioning another competitor lab in their thread.

Some crazy ass pip with the recent batch of Tren E. Only doing 0.8cc too. 5 shots deep and causing swelling and some pain. Used Pareto Tren before atleast 8 bottles and never had this issue until now.

First time dealing with a Pareto rep. Email was answered quickly and order received within a week. I had a question regarding the filler and the rep took the time to respond.

I ordered raloxifene trying to reverse gyno. I will update but in my case gyno developed quickly on top of pre existing gyno from puberty so I would be happy with a any type of reduction. It's more an experiment then anything else before I get surgery.

Also with new packaging you can read evista in big letters instead of raloxifene.

First time dealing with a Pareto rep. Email was answered quickly and order received within a week. I had a question regarding the filler and the rep took the time to respond.

I ordered raloxifene trying to reverse gyno. I will update but in my case gyno developed quickly on top of pre existing gyno from puberty so I would be happy with a any type of reduction. It's more an experiment then anything else before I get surgery.

Also with new packaging you can read evista in big letters instead of raloxifene.
Any update?

been using pareto for a couple years now got a new order of test e and man the pip is killer. Does anyone know if they changed up something?
Yeah exact same, I’ve been using Test 400 from Pareto off and on for 5 years and the last bottle had the worst PIP I’ve ever had. It not only hurt but it swelled into a hard lump each shot. Switched up the pins and spots multiple times, same result every time. Not like Pareto …

This lab is the best in all Canada and i dont think theres any other quality comes near to Pareto.
How do you quantify these comments? Here say or real life experience? Agreed Pareto is a top Canadian lab, but there are other good Canadian sources too.

Yeah exact same, I’ve been using Test 400 from Pareto off and on for 5 years and the last bottle had the worst PIP I’ve ever had. It not only hurt but it swelled into a hard lump each shot. Switched up the pins and spots multiple times, same result every time. Not like Pareto …
It's unfortunate that you feel this way. Have you discussed any of this with your rep? If you had, then you may have forgotten to mention that we stand behind our products 100000% and would have discussed some sort of compensation to make the situation right.
So besides your post and this other gentlemen's post, we have not had any complaints regarding pip of any products in quite some time. That being said, please reach out to your rep immediately. We will await your inquiry, and want to fix this problem for you immediately.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

It's unfortunate that you feel this way. Have you discussed any of this with your rep? If you had, then you may have forgotten to mention that we stand behind our products 100000% and would have discussed some sort of compensation to make the situation right.
So besides your post and this other gentlemen's post, we have not had any complaints regarding pip of any products in quite some time. That being said, please reach out to your rep immediately. We will await your inquiry, and want to fix this problem for you immediately.

paretomeso@protonmail.com
I did reach out to MY rep with Pareto, unfortunately, he’s not as understanding as you are. He’s a buddy and a rep IRL I’m just not ordering from him again. But yeah I’ve been using Pareto for years hopefully it was just a bad batch. Was the first time I had PIP from Pareto so

I had the same issue, I had to blend it with a bit of nandralone to alíviate it.

Anyone know if this rep is legit and good to go? I’d prefer more experience members comment that have bought from them. Not a new ish account. Thanks lads