Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Isn’t the rep saying he isn’t the website, and that it’s another rep? Sounds like he’s trying to support business on Meso.

Like what are you guys ripping on him for, he literally just stated what someone else does.
I think @MisterSuperGod meant Pareto as an organization and not necessarily this rep specifically.

I would venture a guess that would say any business accepting EMT is paying GST and corporate tax on those sales. Even drug dealers.

Come on guys
That would explain the tax element on the website. Thanks

I would venture a guess that would say any business accepting EMT is paying GST and corporate tax on those sales. Even drug dealers.

Come on guys

Isn’t the rep saying he isn’t the website, and that it’s another rep? Sounds like he’s trying to support business on Meso.

Like what are you guys ripping on him for, he literally just stated what someone else does.

Seeing as how we don't have EMT here, how am i supposed to know that?

Ripping on him? Calm your tits. We're asking questions. i'm asking about something that seems suspect to me.

My apologies, I should have clarified that as well. I am not running that website. That website is ran by a reseller, completely separate of this board. Unfortunately for their clients, they do charge sales tax. You're best to deal with an online rep over a website, and charging of sales tax is just another reason why.

See @WCL they charge sales tax on their $100 per vial Masteron. LOL.

Some good old fashioned ribbing never hurt anyone.

Also, a WELL KNOWN UGL charging HST and filing with the CRA Is a terrible idea.

A reseller, separate from the Pareto ownership doing it?
Makes sense..

I had a coke dealer back in the day that charged HST (well, GST/PST back then)

But not THE Pareto Pharma lol.

Besides, it's not like we are ripping on Pareto... just asking questions and having fun.

Seeing as how we don't have EMT here, how am i supposed to know that?

Ripping on him? Calm your tits. We're asking questions. i'm asking about something that seems suspect to me.
Some good old fashioned ribbing never hurt anyone.

Also, a WELL KNOWN UGL charging HST and filing with the CRA Is a terrible idea.

A reseller, separate from the Pareto ownership doing it?
Makes sense..

I had a coke dealer back in the day that charged HST (well, GST/PST back then)

But not THE Pareto Pharma lol.

Besides, it's not like we are ripping on Pareto... just asking questions and having fun.
In all honesty, I just needed a nap. I was trippin guys

Wait, the website has an HST number attached to it? Or are they just charging sales tax to look professional and pocketing the funds?

Either way, that's sketchy as hell.

Wait, the website has an HST number attached to it? Or are they just charging sales tax to look professional and pocketing the funds?

Either way, that's sketchy as hell.

Is it that sketchy though? Eventually all proceeds have to be cleaned anyways and that means paying taxes. They probably run 1 or several "legit" businesses and then push sales proceeds through there so it looks like their vitamin store is making 20k/mo. They could eat the 13% themselves but why not just charge the customers directly? Someone can tell me why that is stupid and i'll listen but i don't see it right now. Way sketchier just to be accepting the payment methods they are to begin with. CRA is gonna get theirs no matter what lol

Is it that sketchy though? Eventually all proceeds have to be cleaned anyways and that means paying taxes. They probably run 1 or several "legit" businesses and then push sales proceeds through there so it looks like their vitamin store is making 20k/mo. They could eat the 13% themselves but why not just charge the customers directly? Someone can tell me why that is stupid and i'll listen but i don't see it right now. Way sketchier just to be accepting the payment methods they are to begin with. CRA is gonna get theirs no matter what lol

Without store front etc....
They WILL get Audited at some point in the near future.

They will then have to provide sales receipts.
MAYBE the CRAA will let them get away with a desk audit...
If. it, they are putting on the rubber gloves and going forensic with no lube.
(I've had the CRAs hand up my ass... forensically for about 4 years now)

They will have to correlate those sales to somewhere.

If they launch a criminal investigation, it will correlate with purchases on the website (That is obviously being watched by the RCMP)

If it doesnt correlate and they can provides receipts somehow, they will be fine.

Let's not even start looking at domain registration that will show up in a search, or an HST nukber that will show up in a corporate search.

There are about 8 more avenues that LE/CRA can fuck you.

Been there, done that.
Have w few buddies that lost it all/Did time as a result.

Without store front etc....
They WILL get Audited at some point in the near future.

They will then have to provide sales receipts.
MAYBE the CRAA will let them get away with a desk audit...
If. it, they are putting on the rubber gloves and going forensic with no lube.
(I've had the CRAs hand up my ass... forensically for about 4 years now)

They will have to correlate those sales to somewhere.

If they launch a criminal investigation, it will correlate with purchases on the website (That is obviously being watched by the RCMP)

If it doesnt correlate and they can provides receipts somehow, they will be fine.

Let's not even start looking at domain registration that will show up in a search, or an HST nukber that will show up in a corporate search.

There are about 8 more avenues that LE/CRA can fuck you.

Been there, done that.
Have w few buddies that lost it all/Did time as a result.

can you tell me more

like did cra start, or did cops start and then the cra got involved? I’m curious as to what happens when you go down how bad they go after you

can you tell me more

like did cra start, or did cops start and then the cra got involved? I’m curious as to what happens when you go down how bad they go after you

How bad?
All the way lol.
I never did anything illegal, just some creative accounting, so they always put me through the ringer.

But a guy I k ow, got audited by the CRA, couldnt produce evidence of sales or clients (The CRA knows what to look for when it comes to illicit activities)

Buddy was doing well.
2 hummers (H1s), the 6 bedroom house in the GTA etc.

Fucker was driving a used corrola and living in a basement apartment, so they got him pretty good. (That's after he served a bullet and got out on good behaviour)

Once the CRA suspects you, they turn it over to the police.

Couldnt tell you HOW or what process LE takes, I'm not too familiar with that kind of stuff.

No I get why they're doing it. It's just a terrible idea. Having an HST number registered to anything that can be connected to a criminal enterprise is just asking for trouble.

If their legit business ever gets audited, they're going to have to do backflips to not end up in jail on fraud or money-laundering charges.

When it turns out that their legal business is registering transactions that are identical to those of the illicit domain and there is no customer information attached to those sales, they're going to have some explaining to do.

Steroid-selling websites are bad news in general.

How bad?
All the way lol.
I never did anything illegal, just some creative accounting, so they always put me through the ringer.

But a guy I k ow, got audited by the CRA, couldnt produce evidence of sales or clients (The CRA knows what to look for when it comes to illicit activities)

Buddy was doing well.
2 hummers (H1s), the 6 bedroom house in the GTA etc.

Fucker was driving a used corrola and living in a basement apartment, so they got him pretty good. (That's after he served a bullet and got out on good behaviour)

Once the CRA suspects you, they turn it over to the police.

Couldnt tell you HOW or what process LE takes, I'm not too familiar with that kind of stuff.
The tax man usually gets the money they feel entitled to one way or another. And you’re guilty until you prove you’re innocent.

Hello Meso,

For the month of June when you pay with etransfer only, before shipping charges, for every
$350 spent – Test P, Test C, NPP, Winstrol Suspension, Clen Pen, Helios or Yohimbine
$700 spent – Free Winstrol, Dbol, Clen Tabs, T3 or Lady Var
$1000 spent – Free shipping and 1 free SR9009, LGD, Deca, Tren A, Primo or Mast P

-Quantities ARE NOT LIMITED, this offer lasts all month long!
-Capped at $1000
-$5 off for 10 items and $10 off for 20 items does not apply
-HGH, DNP, modafinil, ironman and pharma product purchase does not count towards this promo
-You must quote the order and include the free item(s) in your quote

or

take 5% off (rounded down) on orders of 5-19 items before shipping if you pay with Cash in mail (this discount excludes all HGH, DNP, Ironmans, Supermans, Modafinil and pharma items). You must quote the order yourself for this to apply

and

incentives for existing etransfer clients that switch to cash in mail permanently. We can come up with a promo for you that fits your specific cycle or needs. The incentives would be ongoing of course.

Hello Meso,

For the month of June when you pay with etransfer only, before shipping charges, for every
$350 spent – Test P, Test C, NPP, Winstrol Suspension, Clen Pen, Helios or Yohimbine
$1000 spent – Free shipping and 1 free SR9009, LGD, Deca, Tren A, Primo or Mast P

-Capped at $1000
-HGH, DNP, modafinil, ironman and pharma product purchase does not count towards this promo

or

take 5% off (rounded down) on orders of 5-19 items before shipping if you pay with Cash in mail (this discount excludes all HGH, DNP, Ironmans, Supermans, Modafinil and pharma items). You must quote the order yourself for this to apply

and

incentives for existing etransfer clients that switch to cash in mail permanently. We can come up with a promo for you that fits your specific cycle or needs. The incentives would be ongoing of course.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Hello Meso,

-Capped at $1000

or

and

I am liking this new approach bro

Hello Meso,

-Capped at $1000

or

and

What kind of incentive ?

Hello Meso,

-Capped at $1000

or

and

paretomeso@protonmail.com
I wish I had $350 to spend on primobolan LOL

First time ordering with @Pareto1@protonmail.com
Very satisfied made everything easy shipping only took a few days !

Attachments

• 5839BAE3-296F-4A51-8B83-2E27F1DF78A2.jpeg
    5839BAE3-296F-4A51-8B83-2E27F1DF78A2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66