Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

I ate butter chicken twice yesterday (With fuck tons of rice.)
I have a problem and I need help

EDIT
I was supposed to be at a 200 cal deficit...
Welp...That went out the fucking window
Albuterol it is.

How is albuterol in your opinion? On a 1-10 level of clen being fuck that noise for my heart. Usually bangin 400mg of caffeine split daily but I'm curious about it. I've heard it's much milder.

How is albuterol in your opinion? On a 1-10 level of clen being fuck that noise for my heart. Usually bangin 400mg of caffeine split daily but I'm curious about it. I've heard it's much milder.

Albuterol is short acting but will kick your ass too.

yohimbine and DNP will work for you

Like anything else
Dose depandant.

I'm a fan of slow and steady
2mg
3x a day
Doesnt seem to give me issues.

But that also really doesnt do much for a cut.
Just gives you an edge and energy.

skow and steady wins the race

Ordered last year it looks like it's just leftovers from the old packaging

My package touched down and once the CIM package arrived it was handled and shipped within the day

Shipping: 10/10

Was kept informed and updated on the package and given pertinent info.

Product: 9.5/10

Zero issues with product but I added on test suspension after forgetting and Pareto was super nice and said he would just toss it on but it ended up not being in the package. Not a big deal because it was a freebie anyways.

RU558841 seems to be made by a diff company but looks legit. The ironman tablets are by Atlas.

Customer Service: 10/10

Great communication and even tossed on an extra item for my cutter stack that is hard for me to find.

Pareto is solid and the concerns about the email being diff/diff Rep I felt just as taken care of.

Darn it! Next time I will have my shipper get it right! You will get that free item that was missed, on top of another free item with your next order. I will ensure you score 11/10 on the next round

Albuterol is short acting but will kick your ass too.

yohimbine and DNP will work for you
If you take 200mg of DNP every few days while dieting, I find zero side effects other than increased sweating and body heat. It’s a great way to lose weight in a low dose. It’s when you see people taking 500+ mg every day that you see all these health issues. I would say 75-100mg a day while dieting will greatly increases lipolysis while not creating the negative sides associated with DNP

If you take 200mg of DNP every few days while dieting, I find zero side effects other than increased sweating and body heat. It’s a great way to lose weight in a low dose. It’s when you see people taking 500+ mg every day that you see all these health issues. I would say 75-100mg a day while dieting will greatly increases lipolysis while not creating the negative sides associated with DNP

Howz toxicity with DNP?

Hey fellas who have tried DNP please share bit more info. This topic has me curious now as I'm entering a cut but clen is what I usually hit around this time.

Stay the fuck away from DNP guys...it’s not worth it at all. I know a lot of top level pros that you don’t use that shit as a matter of fact they never tried it. I’m not going to sit here and explain why is not a good choice there is plenty of info about it online. Personally the way I see it is that if you really need DNP to lose 10-15lbs of body fat you really need check your diet because to me that just tells me you lazy as fuck.

Stay the fuck away from DNP guys...it’s not worth it at all. I know a lot of top level pros that you don’t use that shit as a matter of fact they never tried it. I’m not going to sit here and explain why is not a good choice there is plenty of info about it online. Personally the way I see it is that if you really need DNP to lose 10-15lbs of body fat you really need check your diet because to me that just tells me you lazy as fuck.

you’re referring to people who aren’t skilled at dieting using massive amounts of DNP with little regard to possible side effects

What I am saying is that a low dose over time with proper diet can really help a person to lose the last little bit of weight. I am saying taking 10-20% of the “normal” doses you see posted on forums. Which would be around 66 mg per day, or 200 mg e3d

you’re referring to people who aren’t skilled at dieting using massive amounts of DNP with little regard to possible side effects

What I am saying is that a low dose over time with proper diet can really help a person to lose the last little bit of weight. I am saying taking 10-20% of the “normal” doses you see posted on forums. Which would be around 66 mg per day, or 200 mg e3d

I hear guys crushing 400mg ED.
Fucking insanity.
Pretty sure I would just die lol.

I already have a hard time with heat from supraphysiological levels of Test.

I'd literally cook internally with that shit.

I hear guys crushing 400mg ED.
Fucking insanity.
Pretty sure I would just die lol.

I already have a hard time with heat from supraphysiological levels of Test.

I'd literally cook internally with that shit.
Yes that’s way too much. A little goes a long way when coupled with disciplined diet and training. Overall though I am not a big fan of DNP.

Hey guys has anyone ran Bayer rimobolan from turkey. Pharma primo. I'm on week 4 at relative low dose but will gradually increase and I'm cooking on the inside as if I were on Tren. I'm also on low dose test and DHB since March. But the bodyheat and physique changing in front of my eyes has only started as primo was in the mix. Is primo known to do this. I'm not complaining as with good nutrition and home workouts I look like I haven't missed a beat. DHB will be replaced with low dose Tren Ace starting june.

Hey guys has anyone ran Bayer rimobolan from turkey. Pharma primo. I'm on week 4 at relative low dose but will gradually increase and I'm cooking on the inside as if I were on Tren. I'm also on low dose test and DHB since March. But the bodyheat and physique changing in front of my eyes has only started as primo was in the mix. Is primo known to do this. I'm not complaining as with good nutrition and home workouts I look like I haven't missed a beat. DHB will be replaced with low dose Tren Ace starting june.

I wouldn't attribute that to primo TBH and you're on a bunch of things. I've ran primo and it's known for pretty much being side effect free, not tren. Maybe its the DHB?

DHB seems to have a "Sweet spot" or a longer time to really kick if you're running low dose.
The Primo probably helped get things moving.
I know on my current DHB run, this stuff kicked my ass and the I couldnt eat enough... just losing fat on what was previously a MINOR deficit.

The heat was interesting as well.
Especially when I lay down to sleep.
Didnt need a blanket, sweating and hot for a solid 3 weeks.