Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

You can buy plant fertilizer on Meso?

What is the price of the test prop summer stack?
Can we swap the tbol for anavar?

Last edited:

I started d bol from Pareto which imo is the strongest shit I’ve ever run and mixed it with dnp

I’m so bloated when I eat but in the morning I wake up so peeled (lol well not like before). When covid is done I’ll switch to high dose primo and keep my dnp but switch the dose to super low...

I started d bol from Pareto which imo is the strongest shit I’ve ever run and mixed it with dnp

I’m so bloated when I eat but in the morning I wake up so peeled (lol well not like before). When covid is done I’ll switch to high dose primo and keep my dnp but switch the dose to super low...
D bol is the weirdest drug for me because it makes me talk to every fucking girl I find cute. And every girl gives me her number because they are scared of me lol but I end up at like a 33% date rate which on d bol means a new girl every night lol

Life is good

D bol is the weirdest drug for me because it makes me talk to every fucking girl I find cute. And every girl gives me her number because they are scared of me lol but I end up at like a 33% date rate which on d bol means a new girl every night lol

Life is good
You must have got Pareto's new mdma tabs by accident.

Hello Meso,

Over the past few weeks, more and more clients have been asking us about the legitimacy of the Pareto website. Let me clarify things for you guys as best I can, the differences between dealing with a website vs an authorized representative.
When you deal with a rep you will get the personal treatment, quick responses, and excellent customer care. You will also not have to pay gst/hst on the regular priced items. Finally you will have access to lower pricing through different payment options as well as promos, and certain items that the website does not carry such as Ironmans, HGH, Modafinil and 200mg fertilizer.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, please email me and I will do my best to clarify things for you. Also, please reach out if you need a copy of the June 2020 price lists.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

Hello Meso,

Over the past few weeks, more and more clients have been asking us about the legitimacy of the Pareto website. Let me clarify things for you guys as best I can, the differences between dealing with a website vs an authorized representative.
When you deal with a rep you will get the personal treatment, quick responses, and excellent customer care. You will also not have to pay gst/hst on the regular priced items. Finally you will have access to lower pricing through different payment options as well as promos, and certain items that the website does not carry such as Ironmans, HGH, Modafinil and 200mg fertilizer.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, please email me and I will do my best to clarify things for you. Also, please reach out if you need a copy of the June 2020 price lists.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

Are you saying that when using the website you charge people sales tax? :confused:

And not to be a dick, but if you are charging GST tax, then that means you are collecting it and disbursing it to CRA? I would like to know how that works based on the nature of the business? @ParetoPharmaceuticals ...

And not to be a dick, but if you are charging GST tax, then that means you are collecting it and disbursing it to CRA? I would like to know how that works based on the nature of the business? @ParetoPharmaceuticals ...

Maybe they send an anonymous monthly donation to the Canadian Government?

An illegal business charging taxes and fees is absolutely insulting.

Maybe they send an anonymous monthly donation to the Canadian Government?

An illegal business charging taxes and fees is absolutely insulting.

I would venture a guess that would say any business accepting EMT is paying GST and corporate tax on those sales. Even drug dealers.

Come on guys

Are you saying that when using the website you charge people sales tax? :confused:

Isn’t the rep saying he isn’t the website, and that it’s another rep? Sounds like he’s trying to support business on Meso.

Like what are you guys ripping on him for, he literally just stated what someone else does.

My apologies, I should have clarified that as well. I am not running that website. That website is ran by a reseller, completely separate of this board. Unfortunately for their clients, they do charge sales tax. You're best to deal with an online rep over a website, and charging of sales tax is just another reason why.

Last edited:
Isn’t the rep saying he isn’t the website, and that it’s another rep? Sounds like he’s trying to support business on Meso.

Like what are you guys ripping on him for, he literally just stated what someone else does.
Not ripping just an honest query....