• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Canadian Medical Supplies?

Jet Labs

Subscriber
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Is anyone else having problems with them? Payed on Tuesday and parcel is yet to be shipped!

Really lol :rolleyes: :p
You paid on Tuesday, and haven’t gotten your parcel yet? Have you ordered from them before? Have you tried emailing them, have you taken into consideration that we’re back on lockdown and perhaps limited on staff? I would try emailing them if you haven’t .

You paid on Tuesday, and haven’t gotten your parcel yet? Have you ordered from them before? Have you tried emailing them, have you taken into consideration that we’re back on lockdown and perhaps limited on staff? I would try emailing them if you haven’t .

Yah emailed twice and told both times he's short on staff....order will ship soon blah blah blah. If companies are experiencing delays they should inform people before accepting their hard earned money! If I knew I'd have to wait a week or two I would have order from another supplier.

I don't do excuses or "Will ship as soon as someone can get it out" bullshit. If you can take my money you can ship my fucking items!!!

After realizing just how much he marks up shit I stopped buying from him. I can get 2-3of the same items for the same price as what he charges for 1.

But ya sometimes it takes a minute to ship out. If it's nothing too specific I'd be like refund I'm going elsewhere

After realizing just how much he marks up shit I stopped buying from him. I can get 2-3of the same items for the same price as what he charges for 1.

But ya sometimes it takes a minute to ship out. If it's nothing too specific I'd be like refund I'm going elsewhere

Where do you get your peptides?

Yah emailed twice and told both times he's short on staff....order will ship soon blah blah blah. If companies are experiencing delays they should inform people before accepting their hard earned money! If I knew I'd have to wait a week or two I would have order from another supplier.

I don't do excuses or "Will ship as soon as someone can get it out" bullshit. If you can take my money you can ship my fucking items!!!
At the first lockdown they did say that there would be come delays, unless I’m thinking of Canada midwife supply, I agree, if they’re able to take your money, they should be able to ship your product. I’d be asking for a refund if they’re delaying this anymore.

Is anyone else having problems with them? Payed on Tuesday and parcel is yet to be shipped!

CMS has been around for years but haven't used him recently as people said most stuff is heavily marked up.

Peptides are pricier but Canadianpeptide is good I also use Innovagen for mine.

CMS never took that long with me and it always came fast but maybe it's different now.

Syringes and all other stuff hands down midwifesupply out of Alberta is WAY cheaper.

Like others have said, there are waaaay cheaper options in Canada for everything CMS sells. I was gouged buying stuff there once when I didn’t know any better.

Like others have said, there are waaaay cheaper options in Canada for everything CMS sells. I was gouged buying stuff there once when I didn’t know any better.

I payed $342 for 10 hgh-frag and 2 mt2. I'm ok with paying more for good quality, but if other places are cheaper with same quality I'll order from them next. Thanks brother :cool:

Inno normally but i believe the other option is Canadianpeptides. Trying to look right now

I think it was Canada peptides direct but not 100% sure so I'll have to check back after I get confirmation
I’ve ordered from them, I got MGF and igf1 and GHrP-6 but I didn’t get any hunger from the GHrP and thought it might be bunk, but I also smoked a lot of pot at the time and thought perhaps that’s why I didn’t get the hunger effect of that makes sense (keeping in mind I have no idea how weed makes you hungry but know that the GHrP-6 causes it with a ghrelin response.) a buddy of mine who’s far more knowledgeable on peptides and AAS than myself said another person he knows who is a chronic pot smoker used GHrP-2 and got the hunger.. so I might give it a try, I will say I noticed from growth from the MGF but who knows if that was just from training and AAS..

Edit: I had one vial left sitting in my
Freezer for months, took it out one day and did a mega dose and immediately felt very weird... hot as fuck, sweaty, almost like I was going hypo, and that tells me that maybe it was legit and the pot might have been the problem (I’ve recently cut but a ton, had the same ounce for 11 days now and still have more then half left, used to go though one every 8 days.)

I just tried Canada Peptide and my original order would only cost $299 with free shipping and 2 free extra vials of hgh-frag. Fuck eh lol:oops:

CMS has been around for years but haven't used him recently as people said most stuff is heavily marked up.

Peptides are pricier but Canadianpeptide is good I also use Innovagen for mine.

CMS never took that long with me and it always came fast but maybe it's different now.

Syringes and all other stuff hands down midwifesupply out of Alberta is WAY cheaper.
Which canadianpiptide are you talking about brother, there’s like 3 with very similar names.

Im hearing alot about canlab for peptides but your gonna pay. But there's lots of podcast of jean Francois taking about his peptides, he has a research lab in Montreal, and from what i see he is building a new lab, iv heard a few ways to spot cheaper china peptides is by looking at the tops, china uses diffrent caps for there peptides, then resellers put there own labels on, if your getting different peptides and the caps are different colors then there from china.

Can lab uses 1 top for all . Jean francois says that there may not be anything wrong with china peptides, but he has seen some turn a brownish color where can labs is pure white , and has mentioned he isnt sure why the discoloration.

I think theres a time line as well, how long has the china product been tossed around, where as can labs have there lab in canada, so more fresh i guess? And as far as canada peptide im not sure?

I haven't used any peptides yet but very close to picking up some, and im also looking for a place to purchase, looking at canada peptide or can lab, cant find alot on canada peptide aside from they apprenttly supply the schools and universities.

Wanting to try epitalon so of coures looking for the best.