Hemp seed oil carrier (not cbd or thc oil )

Just go full EO my dude it’s like water. That’s what I use.
That's what I was thinking also. I have some test somewhere in the closet with 100% EO. Next brew it will be that but now I still have some mix with gso. Even with 15% EO the injection spot feels different.

EO also got a bad rep for toxicity that isn't sustained by anything only by bro science.

That's what I was thinking also. I have some test somewhere in the closet with 100% EO. Next brew it will be that but now I still have some mix with gso. Even with 15% EO the injection spot feels different.

EO also got a bad rep for toxicity that isn't sustained by anything only by bro science.
I found it to be bro science. The claim was systematic inflammation but- when I was using MCT I had elevated CRP, after switching to EO my CRP dropped substantially. No acute infections during either of the tests.

The only thing I will say is use vials with silicon stoppers. EO will eat at rubber.

Last edited:
I was misinformed that DNP is dangerous, turns out it’s actually safe. I was listening to broscience by accident.

So that brings me back here. Does anyone know how much DNP I can brew in my cut blend ?

I want it to be a DNP/Tren mix.

I’m thinking of using EO only too.

I was misinformed that DNP is dangerous, turns out it’s actually safe. I was listening to broscience by accident.

So that brings me back here. Does anyone know how much DNP I can brew in my cut blend ?

I want it to be a DNP/Tren mix.

I’m thinking of using EO only too.
Get back to your conspiracy theories and Reddit and let the big boys talk here.

Get back to your conspiracy theories and Reddit and let the big boys talk here.
Why did you downvote me and say and I can’t talk with the big boys ? I am a big boy.

@Nilatac is the one who told me it’s broscience that DNP is dangerous

So I figured I should skip ingesting the so called poison and just inject it at this point.

Why did you downvote me and say and I can’t talk with the big boys ? I am a big boy.

@Nilatac is the one who told me it’s broscience that DNP is dangerous

So I figured I should skip ingesting the so called poison and just inject it at this point.
Even water is dangerous if you drink too much. Thing is to know the limit

I found it to be bro science. The claim was systematic inflammation but- when I was using MCT I had elevated CRP, after switching to EO my CRP dropped substantially. No acute infections during either of the tests.

The only thing I will say is use vials with silicon stoppers. EO will eat at rubber.
EO is used on pharma test that is sold in Europe. If it was so bad and toxic they(EMA) wouldn't let EO to be used

NO hemp oil is not a good oil to use... you want oils that dont go rancid easily and have higher smoke points... hemp seed oil is not that..

NO hemp oil is not a good oil to use... you want oils that dont go rancid easily and have higher smoke points... hemp seed oil is not that..
Genuine question. Have you seen a finished product that got rancid? Like a 5 year old test? Or 10 years old
Smoke point is not a criteria as you can add the oil last with ba and the temperature will be around 30°C. Also you don't need a lot of heat to dissolve the raw. Mostly everything will dissolve with 60°C

Genuine question. Have you seen a finished product that got rancid? Like a 5 year old test? Or 10 years old
Smoke point is not a criteria as you can add the oil last with ba and the temperature will be around 30°C. Also you don't need a lot of heat to dissolve the raw. Mostly everything will dissolve with 60°C
usually use oils that dont go rancid easily.. but discolouring is sign of rancid oil... if ur oil changes color, thats rancid....plenty of times this happens, so yes, I have seen rancid oils.

yes smoke point is related re coconut oil or chicken fat are less likely to go rancid compared to lower smoke point seed oils. ie its part of intrinsic chemical property c-h bonds.

now if no bacteria its 'ok' but rancid oil is highly oxidative bad to eat or inject.

think of why cold pressed hemp seed or olive oils are superior, preserves easily oxidizing omega 3.

anyhoo, dont use hempseed oil is the point...

usually use oils that dont go rancid easily.. but discolouring is sign of rancid oil... if ur oil changes color, thats rancid....plenty of times this happens, so yes, I have seen rancid oils.

yes smoke point is related re coconut oil or chicken fat are less likely to go rancid compared to lower smoke point seed oils. ie its part of intrinsic chemical property c-h bonds.

now if no bacteria its 'ok' but rancid oil is highly oxidative bad to eat or inject.

think of why cold pressed hemp seed or olive oils are superior, preserves easily oxidizing omega 3.

anyhoo, dont use hempseed oil is the point...
I was asking about finished oils. That contains bb and ba in it not regular oil that you buy for market for cooking and forget in a closet for 5 years.
Pharma test has a 3-5 years expiration date(?).

I have used some test made with gso about 4 years old and didn't had any problem. Was like it was the day I brewed.

For curiosity purposes you can try to see I say.

sorry I really dont understand what ur trying to say or question ur having.. I think I explained it pretty well.

BA stops bacteria growth which yes helps keep, however it does not prevent oxidation from o2 which causes darkening and known as RANCID.

I guess just google "why not use olive oil for brewing", and know hemp seed oil is even worse. again really dont understand what ur not getting.

A

and my apologies. I misspoke. There are USP grades available (listed in FDA IID) just not used in pharma or compounded test injectables that I am aware of. Some historical precedent must be at play

Well it appears hell hath frozen over...

Pharma test cyp with MCT oil.

Credit to madman at EM.

I am missing the groundbreaking part but it is MCT oil based.

wonder what exactly the difference is between MCt and MIG.. thought folks didn't mind MCT but seems like alot have issues with MIG?
https://www.excelmale.com/threads/two-groundbreaking-testosterone-injection-products.29068/post-272119
See table and attachment here.

Different MIG grades. 840 isn't strictly MCT so would need to know which MIG they had been injecting.

Last edited: