Enclomiphene Citrate - Pharma vs. Deus Medical

But he does not feel the same side effects on clomid. So it’s not clomid either.
The story sounds very strange to me.
@Gigantic are you still on enclo?
I agree this is strange to me as well. So, I only take pharma clomid when I take clomid, but I only get visual distortions on it and nothing else.

I am still on pharma enclomid and doing fine. Only problem is I accidentally took tren when restarting TRT like a retard… and now I’m trying to fuck grannies.

The tren grandma gangbanging stuff is very recent and very new, don’t ask. It’s unrelated to the eclomid effects because I was taking it before tren. Tren just turns me into a really dirty pervert… now if you’ll excuse me, this grandma is looking fine.

Gotta understand compounding pharmacies get the raws from China.
No difference than getting it from deus
I understand that, bro. I really do. I’m just not sure what’s going on with enclo by deus vs. enclo by the compounding pharmacy. So… I’ll do janoshik testing when I get around to it.

I agree this is strange to me as well. So, I only take pharma clomid when I take clomid, but I only get visual distortions on it and nothing else.

I am still on pharma enclomid and doing fine. Only problem is I accidentally took tren when restarting TRT like a retard… and now I’m trying to fuck grannies.

The tren grandma gangbanging stuff is very recent and very new, don’t ask. It’s unrelated to the eclomid effects because I was taking it before tren. Tren just turns me into a really dirty pervert… now if you’ll excuse me, this grandma is looking fine.
Maybe it has something to do with running tren before using enclomid.
What is your cycle history and pct?